We've booked

athurstance

Mouseketeer
I am very excited - we've booked our next Disney holiday. Not until April 2003 but still at least it is definite now.
I feel some more Disney planning coming on!

Angela

Good for you Angela, its always exciting when you have booked your next trip.
The worst part is the waiting.

Well done Angela,

OK Spill the beans, where are your staying, who are you flying with, who are you going with?

My Dh is convinced that I enjoy the planning, booking etc., as much s the actual trip - you know he may be right!! Our next trip is October 2002, can't wait.

Jennie
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

WooHoo Angela - great news!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like a bit of planning :D :D :D

Details - we want details!

We're flying with Virgin (again!). I thought the flight back in January was pretty poor but other than that we've always had good experiences with Virgin so I'm sticking with them.
We are going for Easter and I got flights for £499 and £319 for the kids which I didn't think was too bad. Not exactly a bargain but those seem to be hard to come by at Easter.
We have our own villa so we will be staying there.
I have been browsing the Discovery Cove website because I would really like to give it a go. My youngest will be 8 so I have to see if he feels confident enough to go in with the dolphins - he can be a little nervous about that kind of thing. My eldest who will be 10 is very keen. He is also desparate to grow a few more inches so he can go on the Hulk at IOA - so at least he will be eating his dinners for a while!!

Angela

........ it's great having a countdown again isn't it :D ?

Let the planning commence!!

Hi Angela,

We booked lat May (2001) to go this easter, we have been back about 4 days now, god! it is a bit grimm coming home I have to say. We had a great time,and I hope you all do too.

Jacqui, Steve, Beth and Ellie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter