Whale watch tickets ahead of time?

erin1715

DIS Veteran
We plan to do a whale/dolphin watch tour on Saturday 7/16. I was looking at the Hornblower tours or San Diego Whale Watch. Should I buy tickets for this in advance? And how far in advance? Could I buy them the day before?

We also plan to visit San Diego Zoo. Should I buy those tickets online in advance as well?

We also plan to do the USS Midway Museum but we may just buy tickets upon arrival there. I know we can save a few bucks buying tickets online but I'm not sure if I want to do that. Any advice?

I just looked under Groupon.com under San Diego and there is a coupon to purchase for quite a bit off the whale watching tour.

I use groupon for a lot of things.

I also use

Livingsocial.com

Travelzoo.com

Under the groupon the coupon is 3 three option.

I just looked under Groupon.com under San Diego and there is a coupon to purchase for quite a bit off the whale watching tour.

I use groupon for a lot of things.

I also use

Livingsocial.com

Travelzoo.com

Under the groupon the coupon is 3 three option.

Thank you!! I just purchased the whale watch for two and it was an incredible discount. Plus I got an extra $10 off for it being my first purchase! Fantastic!

Thank you!! I just purchased the whale watch for two and it was an incredible discount. Plus I got an extra $10 off for it being my first purchase! Fantastic!
Your welcome, save them for any city you visit. I love the savings for so many things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter