What’s for Dinner Tonight?

I’m making chicken pot pie with rice. I am using a chicken breast leftover from a roasted chicken and some bags of opened frozen veggies. I have no idea how I always have so many half open bags of frozen veggies.

Soup sounds perfect for a drizzly evening! I'm actually planning to make some homemade tomato basil soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. Classic comfort food combo, you know? Enjoy your chicken pot pie soup!

I bought some fresh lobster raviolis. Any suggestions for a sauce to go with them?
Honestly? Whatever you want. I’m on an arrabbiata sauce kick right now and can see that going nicely. Rao’s makes a great version that tastes homemade. A garlic, parsley and butter sauce with a little white wine would be yummy too.

Made an omelet with Gruyère cheese and served with a green salad. Just what the doctor ordered and easy to make without help since my newest home attendant called in sick. Oh well that what does not break you just makes you a ruder person to be around. Oops.

Pretty sure we are going to use our gift card for pizza at the local brewery. Wednesday is buy 2 beers get 20% off pizza and there will be plenty of leftovers for DH for lunch or another dinner. The question is plain cheese, pepperoni (w/ or w/o hot honey), or the brussels sprout with balsamic drizzle. Decisions, decisions.

We're getting ready to hit the road again. This will be the last time for a few weeks that DS will have Mom's cooking. He chose chicken & dumplings & sautéed greens.

Edited to remove the mashed potatoes. He's decided he doesn't want two carbs.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter