What age can you check-in and be a registered guest?

nezy

DIS Veteran
DS may be using my DVC points with a few friends. Is there a minimum age that DVC allows you to check in or be registered? He is 19.

DS may be using my DVC points with a few friends. Is there a minimum age that DVC allows you to check in or be registered? He is 19.

19 works. You just have to be a Disney adult - 18 yrs old. They probably won't allow charging to the room if he doesn't have a credit card of his own.

Thank you.
would it matter if it was an 18 yr old that is not part of a DVC family or they just have to be 18 and named as the primary on the reservation?

Thank you.
would it matter if it was an 18 yr old that is not part of a DVC family or they just have to be 18 and named as the primary on the reservation?

The only requirement is that at least one guest listed on the room reservation be 18 or older.

That is scary. And I thought a Disney adult was10- at least for ticket prices.

That's true. They know just how to word it "guests", not child and adult

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter