What are Developer Points?

Those are points for units that have not yet been declared into the condo and are available for the developer to rent out as necessary.

If members receive AKV Developer Points, is there a restriction that those points must be used outside of AKV or can they be used for AKV reservations?

If we buy into AKV - shouldn't say if - because we already have decided to add on 150-200 pts - and, we receive developer points - would these points have to be used in 2007 or can they be banked to be used in 2008?

Diznyfanatic - I just love your Groupies art :thumbsup2

If we buy into AKV - shouldn't say if - because we already have decided to add on 150-200 pts - and, we receive developer points - would these points have to be used in 2007 or can they be banked to be used in 2008?

Diznyfanatic - I just love your Groupies art :thumbsup2

glewis - I think Tony said the Developer Points would have to be used within 7 months of purchase and they can't be banked.

Wish I could take credit for the VWL Groupies siggie but that was a magical gift from our infamous DIS Tag Fairy who visited our VWL Groupies thread in this forum! Please join us there and feel free to use the artwork! You've got great taste in resorts!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter