What are my chances?

Eeyore2U

I'm the one you talk about. I rain on parades and
Of getting a GV at OKW at the seven month mark for the last week of February, in general. I want to bring some friends with us and we would need that size. My thought at the 11 month mark is to book a 2bdr and a studio at VWL, one of our home resorts. My fear is that we might not get them close to each other.... Then at 7 month move them to a GV @ OKW (1st choice) or to 2bdr and a studio at BWV.

Any thoughts?????

If you are talking about next February, your chances will be reduced by the fact that all of the BWV GV's will be shut down for refurbishing during that time period, leaving OKW as the only resort with GV's.

I'm actually talking about February, 2003. Does anyone know how many GVs there are at OKW?

There are 29 (?) GV's at OKW. You might want to try to find an OKW member to transfer points to your account or to make the reservation for you at 11months and you can then reciprocate at your resort.

You may have no trouble at all, but late Feb does get into the spring break season and GV's are popular reservations.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter