What are the 2008 DVC Member changes?

jenntish

Mouseketeer
DDP: How much is the basic plan? Deluxe? What's included with each? And HOW did you find out about the changes?

Are there other DVC member changes? I went on the DVC Member site and could not find anything. Thanks for your help!!!

I'm not sure about Luxury DDP--I really dont' know what they have in store for us--the basic plans that all can add on have been announced, but overall what DVC members will be offered has not really been announced.
What we do know about DDP for 2008 is

Regular DDP $37.99 adult and $9.99 for children (a $1.00 price drip)--with this you get 1CS, 1 snack, and 1 TS that no longer includes appetizer or tip and parties of 6 or more will have an automatic 18% tip added to the bill.

Deluxe DDP will be $70 adult and $20 for children (I rounded each up a penny)
You will have three meal credits that can be used for CS or TS, TS will include an appetizer, but the tip will not be included. Again parties of 6 or more will have an automatic 18% tip added to the bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter