What are the best bars/venues to get a drink and appetizers along with a cool setting or view?

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Planning a girl's trip and would like ideas on the best places to pop in for a quick drink and to soak up the atmosphere.

Just remembered one-the bar out on the pier at Boathouse is lovely.

Nomad, outside along the waters edge. We also lke Abracabar on the Boardwalk.
Hoping to try Trader Sams and Enzos this trip.
While not a lot of drink choices, Baseline Tap House at HS is an enjoyable place to sit and enjoy.

There are many places in Disney Springs..... sometimes outdoor entertainment too.

Here are just a few.....

upload_2018-4-6_17-17-8.png

upload_2018-4-6_17-18-15.png

upload_2018-4-6_17-19-35.png

upload_2018-4-6_17-20-10.png

Is Wine Bar George open yet? Looking forward to trying it, but I thought it was opening later this spring.

Nomad Lounge at AK
Victoria Falls at AKL
Boathouse in DS
Trader Sam's at The Poly (personally prefer the patio seating but most prefer the inside seating for the effects)

We have not been to Abracabar on the Boardwalk yet but it is on our list

ETA: Tutto Gusto wine cellar in Epcot

Last edited:
Nomad's (AK)-spent several hours here over the past year! Great drinks, great food!
Brown derby lounge (DHS) is fun too.
Hangar bar (DS) is a favorite - especially if nice out-all the way back by water, or off to side outside can people watch. Or inside and look at all the stuff going on.

Nomad Lounge and Trader Sam's would be our choice.

The dockside bar at the Boathouse in Disney Springs is one of my favorite spots in the World. In park, I echo recommendations for Nomad Lounge (Animal Kingdom), Brown Derby Lounge (Hollywood Studios) and Tutto Gusto (Epcot - Italy). Also in Epcot I enjoy Spice Road Table (Morocco) -- it has an outdoor (covered) patio on the lagoon and is rarely crowded. If you have a free evening, I love doing a monorail crawl, each resort has a couple of lounges and it's fun to check out the different resorts.

Spice Road in Morocco, we love to sit outside and have a nice glass of wine, accompanied by grilled chicken skewers, silky humus or delicious crispy fish croquettes. And true, it’s never crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter