• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the chances LOL!!!!????

kteesmumma

DIS Veteran
That an opening for Chef Mickeys will come available for May 17 8:00amish??

I booked Chef Mickey's for the 18th at 11:30am before I found disboards and now I know that just isnt the best time for us..

I keep checking online a few times a day..

send me some pixie dust???

keep checking! I just got a reservation for May 2nd At 7:05am (little earlier then I would have liked but I won't complain)

Thanks..I have been checking every day...not sure if I should be calling or just checking online..or does it not make a difference???

I wish I didnt rush to book it LOL...I would so love to have this be the first thing my kids do and then head to MK right from there

I called Disney Dining and was told the website it up to date.

I've been checking everyday for a April 28th breakfast opening.

I'm in the same boat. I just started planning our trip last week :rolleyes1

Our trip in January was last minute too. I couldn't find anything at about 3 weeks out, but the week before I was able to snag quite a few reservations I was looking for. Good luck!

Play with your available dates and times on the website. I got different responses for example put on May 15 - 18 and see what it gives you not just the day you want.

Worked for me.

I would keep checking. Plans change all the time. Last year (our fist time) I booked our Disney trip lessthan 3 weeks before we went. I managed to get Crystal Palace and Akershus less than 2 weeks before - solely based on cancellations.

KEEP CHECKING!
I tried for 3 months to get an ADR for dinner at Chef Mickeys for our trip this past Dec. I tried for any day, any time...nothing. :sad2: I don't even want to tell you how many times a day I tried during those 3 months.:blush:
One week before we left I got a 5:30pm ADR for the night of our arrival. It was the exact time/exact day I wanted. :)

Luvchefmic sends you all pixiedust: for ADR openings for Chef Mickey's

Now hopefully that will help ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter