What are the chances....

Well since this is a photo thread, I would like to share a picture of My Grandmother on Expedition Everest, this was her first time on, and having climbed the real mount everest, it was a very special moment. Enjoy:

minnieandchefmickeys.jpg

Great pic!

Where do you sign up to be Family of the Day? I heard from my brother's friend's uncle's cat that we could do that any day we want just by signing up.

I'm not sure about stilettos for the height requirements. But as good parents that we are....I'm sure you'll put her back into a more comfy pair of walking shoes.

I do recall when my daughter was being measure to ride SM, a long time ago in this galaxy. Being a sigle dad having her hair in a French Braid I just fliped it up on top of her head. I must admit that the CM chuckled and passed us on like Obie One. :worship:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, people are coming by my desk to see what I am laughing about!!!!! So I have mine.....:rotfl2:

So I want to plan a trip for this year from December 24th through January 2nd with my DH, DS, DD, D-in-laws, Dparents, DS's friend, DD's friend, DH's boss and his DW, DS, DD, DD's friend, and DS's friend.

I know they have more than one hotel? What will be the best hotel for us to stay at? If we don't like the hotel, can we just move to another one we like better? How will we get our luggage to the other hotel?

Do we need to make any reservations ahead of time for our meals or just wait until we show up? Should we get a character meal or just a regular meal? Where would be the best place to eat on Christmas day?

What will the weather be like? What will the temperature be every day? I don't want to have to pack too many clothes, because we are all planning on just taking carry-ons. Does anybody know of any good airfares on Christmas Eve?

Will the Magic Kingdom be crowded on Christmas day? Should we rent a car so it will be easier to get there?

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

That's funny :rotfl:....last night my cat was walking down the hallway with 2 little green legs hanging out of her mouth. She had caught a chameleon outside and brought it in the house and was carring it around in her mouth.

Do they offer a babysitting service for my husband? What if he starts pissing and moaning during the trip? What can I do?

Here now

What time does the monorail get to the Wilderness Lodge. We've been waiting for 2 days now. Great hotel, but we want to see some of the parks.

This would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I'll leave some breadcrumbs so you can find it ;)

This will be my first trip to WDW...

I do not think I can make rope drop on our MGM day....

Do you think if I get to MGM around 11:00 that I can get a "My First Trip" or a birthday button to get me to the front of the line on the toy story ride? I know they do special things for people wearing buttons.

No flames please...but I can buy a Fast Pass on Ebay for less than in the parks, is that a good deal? Also, does anyone have any ideas for budget Christmas gifts for DS' teachers? I don't want to spend a lot, but I want them to look like I spent a lot. How necessary are ADR's? I mean, I can just walk into Le Cellier and get a table for the 7 of us, right? Can I use 2 CS credits for 1 TS credit? TIA!

Can I use FP from Universal to ride Soarin?

If a man hits on Cinderella, is he a cheater or just a Diser?

what is the best way to get a free upgrade at a value...

I am counting on getting upgraded to the poly in club level. I will be so upset if they do not do this for me. I will be there Christmas week so my chances are good right. I mean.. they want to spread the Christmas spirit right?

what is the best way to get a free upgrade at a value...

I am counting on getting upgraded to the poly in club level. I will be so upset if they do not do this for me. I will be there Christmas week so my chances are good right. I mean.. they want to spread the Christmas spirit right?

Don't book at all, just call for a pin for a free poly vacation. Keep calling until they give up and if they don't sue for emotional damage and phone bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter