What are the movies on board The Fantasy for October?

I think Pan isn't a Disney movie. So the only Pans we're likely to get are the animated one and the one from Once Upon a Time.
Oh man this makes me so sad! Really want to see it but guess I will wait until it hits the bargain theater when we return.

Well Bridge of Spies is DreamWorks and releases that week. Wonder if that one is possible. I know on a previous cruise we saw Lincoln, or at least it was playing/previewing on the ship but we didn't catch it there.

Does anyone know if this is the same on all the ships.. going on the Wonder Oct. 4th
If what's the same? The movies being shown? They will probably be much the same for the same time period shipwide. Depending on the length of the cruise, there may be fewer showings, however.

I was specifically interested in Bridge of Spies, since that releases in the US on October 16, I thought they might have a PremEAR on our last night on the Oct. 10 Fantasy, but the fellow at DCL did not mention that.

I was specifically interested in Bridge of Spies, since that releases in the US on October 16, I thought they might have a PremEAR on our last night on the Oct. 10 Fantasy, but the fellow at DCL did not mention that.
No, PremEARs at Sea do not occur prior to land premieres.

PremEARS at Sea can occur at the same time as land. Case in point, we saw Lincoln on our Disney Dream Cruise on Nov. 18, 2012 and it was in the theaters on land that same week (Nov. 16th). Perhaps we will be surprised and will be able to see it on the last night of our cruise.

If not, that's okay as we have purposely avoided going to the theaters to see Inside Out because I knew we'd be able to catch it on the ship so that's one movie I know we can see, thus easily saving us $40 or more by not seeing it on land!

My family loves movies though, so I'm sure we will catch one or two while on board, even if it means seeing some we have seen before.

PremEARS at Sea can occur at the same time as land. Case in point, we saw Lincoln on our Disney Dream Cruise on Nov. 18, 2012 and it was in the theaters on land that same week (Nov. 16th). Perhaps we will be surprised and will be able to see it on the last night of our cruise.

If not, that's okay as we have purposely avoided going to the theaters to see Inside Out because I knew we'd be able to catch it on the ship so that's one movie I know we can see, thus easily saving us $40 or more by not seeing it on land!

My family loves movies though, so I'm sure we will catch one or two while on board, even if it means seeing some we have seen before.
I'm impressed by your powers of resistance. It reminds me of that part in Inside Out where

<edit>

so you should really keep your eye out for that when you watch the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter