• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the teen areas like on the Oasis class ships?

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
My guys will be 13 and 15. What areas are for teens only? Or is there a teen club (like an Edge or Vibe)? Also, are the hours limited, like the other clubs? Is there a cost for them? What sorts of things will teens do there?

There is a teen club, although I don't recall the ages for the different groups. Just like DCL, encourage them to go there the first night to meet friends. There's also a basketball/soccer court, a sports pool with water volleyball, several ping pong tables (my daughter's favorite hangout), mini golf, movies in the Aqua Theatre, etc. No cost to any of those. I seem to remember a "Dress up" dance one night and a couple of other organized activities.

We were on the Allure last month.

The ages are 12-14 and 15-17.

There are different section of the club" living room" - hangout area, "Fuel"- Disco type area and The Arcade. They has scheduled activities at other venues of the ship as well. I know my daughter (13) played soccar on the Sports Court and they had teen Karaoke in The karoke club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter