What are you craving?

shellybellypolo said:
let me guess: no sushi fans? :(
lol

ooo i could SOOOOOOOOOO go for some now

Sushi -- oh yeah baby. My favorite is eel sushi.

But right now at this moment all I want is funnel cake with strawberry topping.

I forgot to name Cheesecake, crabs cake, buffalo wings, onion rings, polenta :love:

Kasiks said:
I forgot to name Cheesecake, crabs cake, buffalo wings, onion rings, polenta :love:
You are my kind of girl!!!! That sounds like a dream meal right now! Although I've never had polenta.

lovethattink said:
Shuey's pretzels from Lebanon, Pa.
Hmmm I could walk out my house, turn left, hop on the highway, drive for an hour, buy you some, and then mail them.... :rolleyes:

I would just love some Butterscotch Brulee from the Coral Reef restaurant in the Living Seas at Epcot... that stuff is amazing.

I was just looking at pictures from our trip and now I really really really want the puffed french toast from Crystal Palace. Oh and a sloppy joe for some reason. I love this thread it gives me dinner ideas.

shellybellypolo said:
let me guess: no sushi fans? :(
lol

ooo i could SOOOOOOOOOO go for some now

I have always wanted to try it but never have, my parents probobly would not let me anyways but what i really want right now is chocolate covered strawberries or just berries

saltnpepper said:
I have always wanted to try it but never have, my parents probobly would not let me anyways but what i really want right now is chocolate covered strawberries or just berries

There are many kinds of sushi, some cooked - some not.
I have never cared for the texture of the raw sushi.
But crab, shrimp and other are cooked. There is vegetable sushi too.
I started out only eating the cuecumber sushi.

Some Chinese Buffets have sushi on the food bar. Ask a server if you have question. No matter what anyone tells you, only use a tiny bit of the green sauce until you get use to it, it will quicky because a favorite but start off with just a little.

Boomer, did you visit a state fair this summer? Our fair did deep fried snickers, oreos, and twinkies! I tasted the oreo - it was strange. What they do is drop the oreos in a sweet batter, then fry them up. The snickers and twinkies are put on a stick first.

Ok, thinking back to summer - I'd really like a couple ears of Peaches and Cream sweet corn (picked fresh that morning) boiled up and slathered with lots of butter and a little salt. Could make a whole dinner out of that corn! Oh, and for dessert, strawberries and whipped cream on angel food cake!

I love fried oreos. :lovestruc
I'm not a fan of the fried candy bars though. I don't have much of a sweet tooth... I like real food. I'd pick french fries over cake any day! Of course that's the stuff with the most fat content :rolleyes:

Hmmm I am craving a nice meal from Steak 'n' Shake. We are deprived of those here in the PA farmlands. :sad2:

Buca De Bepo

They closed almost a year ago but i still want it LOL.

Stix asian..tried it for the first time the other day (their honey chicken) and have been wanting to go back and try something else, ever since!

I miss Schlotzkys too :(

HeDiedxILive said:
I love fried oreos. :lovestruc
I'm not a fan of the fried candy bars though. I don't have much of a sweet tooth... I like real food. I'd pick french fries over cake any day! Of course that's the stuff with the most fat content :rolleyes:

Hmmm I am craving a nice meal from Steak 'n' Shake. We are deprived of those here in the PA farmlands. :sad2:

I'll send you steak n shake for the pretzels, rofl.

I'm also craving a Raub's sub or BBQ, Pete's Pizza, Shady Maple buffet, opera fudge, a meal from Hoss's, a gyro from the Hot Spot on the Wildwood,NJ boardwalk and a shopping trip to King of Prussia mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter