What are you drinking NOW?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Hogg

<font color=green>It's 5 o'clock somewhere<br><fon
As an homage to the great "listening" thread, this seems to be a natural evolution (or at least it does to me:thumbsup2 ).

So, to start the ball rolling:

Rosemount Estate Shiraz

Big big glass of Sauvignon Blanc

Just finished a pint of Murphys.

Kev
Blimey Kev a little avant-garde for you old chap? Funnily enough was fancying a load of Guinness for tomorrow! Oh, and time for another then surely!

Tony - Coke is one thing, but Diet! Good lord man

I'm drinking nothing but I will have a big glass of Moo Moo Milk before Ugly Betty is on.. :lmao:

What I am not a drinker?? :teeth: Bet you didn't expect a 17 year old to say that right?? :rotfl2:

Just started my first Rasberry Absolut and Lemonade :thumbsup2

Me; Bacardi and bitter lemon.

DW; Bacardi and Pepsi Max.

Bliss!!! :thumbsup2

it's my turn to have a drink this evening as DH is on baby duty I am having a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon! Cheers:drinking1

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not actually an alkie and I never drink at home (I just make up for it on holiday) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I've just had a cup of tea if that counts :)

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not actually an alkie and I never drink at home (I just make up for it on holiday) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I've just had a cup of tea if that counts :)
See that's odd. I'm the opposite - drink like fish at home, but, don't touch a drop on holiday:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter