What are you most excited about - right now?

Right now, I am most excited about that moment when you first step out of the airport and feel that fabulous Florida heat... :cloud9:

And I just cannot wait to spend some quality time with Claire in our Happiest Place On Earth... :hug: :cool1: :flower3:

Me too hun. :hug: It is going to be FAB-U-LOUS!!! :banana:

The thing I am most looking forward to at the moment is waving goodbye to our husbands as we head through security! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

I am looking forward to walking out of MCO & smelling that fresh Florida air! :cloud9:

Also exploring Bay Lake Towers!!! :hyper:

Hi! Yes we fly out on Oct 19th with BA from Gatwick! I had my ADR list all sorted but now youngest son and DH may go to Kennedy one day so may need to adjust for that! We are staying at Beach Club for 6 nights, how about you?

We're flying out with Virgin from Gatwick...might bump into you at the airport! What time is your flight? Ours is 13:00hrs.

Oh I love the look of the Beach Club, but I reckon the theming would be lost on my young children so we are going with their choice of AS Movies! :)

It's handy I'm on nights at the moment so I will be home tomorrow morning, but I will need many cups of coffee to get my brain working well enough to make the ADRs! This will definitely be me tomorrow morning...:surfweb: :rotfl2:

Luv Suzy

I was most excited about staying at the beach club and swimming in SAB for the 1st time, but since I made my ADR's I am most excited for my little girl getting to have breakfast at CRT.

Today I'm excited about riding Dinosuar!!!!

"Computer, what are you tracking"

Today I'm excited about riding Dinosuar!!!!

"Computer, what are you tracking"

"Not our dino.."

Love that ride!!!

Today I am mostly excited about buying the Premier Annual Pass that I can use at both WDW and DL over the next 12 months!!! :yay:

Today im excited that i might actually still be going to Orlando :)

I can't wait for the moment i come out of the airport and the heat hits me in the face :banana:

I'm excited about when the pilot comes over the tannoy to say "Welcome to ORLANDO the temperature is @@ and local time is @@@" when we land! :woohoo:

Booking our next Disney holiday. DL california for 2011.

I asked my boys and got the responses:
DS6 said Test Track, while doing his own happy dance and big grin when asked

DS8 said seeing the characters again, especially Tigger:goodvibes

My response would be going under the purple arch and knowing I'm on property again, staying offsite is kind of depressing right now but I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm there:goodvibes

Today, I'm mostly excited at the prospect of enjoying a drink in Bay Lake Tower's Top of the World lounge and watching Wishes from a different vantage point... :goodvibes

Im most excited about locking the front door behind me [knowing there is no work for two weeks:cool1:] and heading off to Glasgow Airport with an on time flight knowing I'm off to my happy place...........only 9 weeks on Saturday:woohoo:

i'm most excited about wearing my birthday badge in disney, since we booked the flights it seems very real and i can hardly wait, even my dh said recently we seem to wishing this year away counting down the days :upsidedow

I'm really excited because I'm actually on the phone to Disney waiting to book my Fantasmic package :cheer2::cheer2:

Done the rest online and got what I wanted! :dance3:

Luv Suzy

My excitement is and will be mixed with a bit of anxiety - we will have saved for so long for our next trip (money is tight at the moment with only one wage coming in) and it will be the first time with our DD. The excitment will be to see our DD little face light up at everything we see but the anxiety will be if anything should happen to jeopadise the trip (illnesses/flights/volcanos)...lets keep fingers crossed for positive thinking :goodvibes

Today I am most looking forward to our trip to Jelly Rolls. :cool1: Neither of us have been before so it will be fun!
2.gif

I'm excited about when the pilot comes over the tannoy to say "Welcome to ORLANDO the temperature is @@ and local time is @@@" when we land! :woohoo:

OMG this for me too! I love that part of the flight - especially since we're on the ground at that point! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter