What are you most looking forward to?

Missy Mouse

DIS Veteran
I had the dining plan last year with my boyfriend and we ate at some GREAT restaurants. When we returned last month we even went back to 'Ohana because the food was so incredible! We're going back again in August on the dining plan and made reservations for Le Celliar (probably goofed the spelling of that one!), 'Ohana, and the Crystal Palace (I think). These are all repeats that we loved last year. Where are you most looking forward to going again, or maybe for the first time?

Most looking forward to trying both Le Cellier and 'Ohana for the first time. (By "looking forward to" I mean really, really excited!)

I forgot Boma - wicked excited for that one, too!

Last yr I got the free DDP and just me and my two kids went this yr my DH my kids and his brother, his new wife and step daughter, and his mother are all going and they have never been so I am looking forward to going back to Ohana's and LeCellier but experiencing it with them since it will be their first. Looking forward to Prime Time and Coral Reef and Boma these will be all of our first time trying these three restaurants out. Plus our nomal fave Pecos Bills..I think that getting the dining plan free for all of these relatives first visit to WDW will make it that more special..Not that theres not magic without the free food..lol

I am looking forward to eating at new places that I would not have normally been able to go to, like Le Cellier, and WCC.

i'm most looking for is to go to a hot place and takeing epcot "around the world"

I like breakfast at Park Fare 1900 - it never fails to amaze me how much my daughter and husband are able to eat!

Best Wishes To All

Pixie Dust

I am so looking forward to everything, the entire trip (all except the heat). Last year was our first trip and while we did a lot in AK and MGM, we did not do Epcot at all and so very little at MK that it doesn't even count, so I'm looking forward to seeing it all for the first time.

As far as dining, we are trying all new restaurants, different from last year. Last year were: WCC dinner - which we enjoyed, CM brfst - which we loved, Ohana dinner - loved that too, Donald's brkfst - (guess what?) loved it as well, finally Shutters dinner - didn't like that one.

This year (after many changes):
1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Teppanyaki (dinner)
Maya Grill (dinner)
Crystal Palace (brkfst)
Concourse Steakhouse (dinner)
Boma (dinner)
Planet Hollywood (lunch)

I am actually excited about them all, esp Boma and Concourse, because I wanted to try them last year on the dining plan, but chose not to, almost didn't reserve Boma this year, but said "why not?", so I did.

Not opening my wallet and ordering what I want without waiting for everyone else to order so I don't blow the budget! :lmao: Seriously once DS started to eat a steak at every venue it was costing me way more than I had expected!

My family is looking forward to Teppanyaki - a place we normally couldn't afford but can go to thanks to free dining plan. We loved it so much last year, and having the $168 bill be free impressed my DH. I think that's why we're going back this year! He just can't pass up all that free food.

I am looking forward to the fact that food is free!
And I'm excited to try Le Cellier - specifically the cheese soup and the pretzel breadsticks!
I am also looking forward to returning to Ohana!

:yay:

We are really looking forward to dinner at Spoodles. Have always toyed with going there, but always decided on something else. My best friend, who has been do Disney 25+ times, ate at Spoodles for the first time a couple of weeks ago. She said it was fabulous! A must-do! So I will trust her and try it.

Looking forward to repeating Ohana, Kona and Crystal Palace for dinner.

We're trying some new things too: California Grill for our anniversary dinner, 1900 PF for dinner, Chefs de France, Coral Reef (my expectations are low here but I think DSs will love eating with the fishies!)

I am mourning not doing two favorites: Spoodles and Boma. So much food, so little time. Eight days was all we could squeeze in!

patsal said:
Not opening my wallet and ordering what I want without waiting for everyone else to order so I don't blow the budget! :lmao: Seriously once DS started to eat a steak at every venue it was costing me way more than I had expected!

:rotfl2: The same thing with DD (19)!! That girl has expensive taste :scared1: It will be such a pleasure to order whatever we want without worrying about breaking the bank :teeth:

Looking forward to another breakfast and dinner again this year... we loved both meals last year!

We are also looking forward to 1900 Park Fair since we missed our ADR last year - didn't make it there before they closed that night...

Looking forward to trying a few new places this year as well: Tempura Kiku is very high on my list, the menu looks fantastic. The Hollywood Brown Derby, Coral Reef, and Kona Cafe.

I'm looking forward to California Grill! That's out little tradition-we always eat there but I always look forward to it!

Also looking forward to trying The Brown Derby in MGM and Earl Of Sandwhich in DTD (heard so many great things about that little place!)

Oh yeah, and looking forward to Epcot Food and Wine Fest- did it last year and it was the most fun I've had at WDW.

Looking forward to the whole experience! We are dining at 2 rest. we have been to before(lecellier and boatwright's) Cant wait to try the others :woohoo: -1900 park fare(D),sci-fi(l),coral reef(l),crystal palace(B),marrakesh(d),kona cafe(D). I think the one i am most excited about is 1900 park fare(the looks on our girls faces will be priceless!!). Have a wonderful trip everyone!!!!!!!!!

Paula

forr2grls said:
Looking forward to the whole experience! We are dining at 2 rest. we have been to before(lecellier and boatwright's) Cant wait to try the others :woohoo: -1900 park fare(D),sci-fi(l),coral reef(l),crystal palace(B),marrakesh(d),kona cafe(D). I think the one i am most excited about is 1900 park fare(the looks on our girls faces will be priceless!!). Have a wonderful trip everyone!!!!!!!!!

Paula
Everyone keeps mentioning the Kona Cafe. Where is that?

bluejasmine said:
Last yr I got the free DDP and just me and my two kids went this yr my DH my kids and his brother, his new wife and step daughter, and his mother are all going and they have never been so I am looking forward to going back to Ohana's and LeCellier but experiencing it with them since it will be their first. Looking forward to Prime Time and Coral Reef and Boma these will be all of our first time trying these three restaurants out. Plus our nomal fave Pecos Bills..I think that getting the dining plan free for all of these relatives first visit to WDW will make it that more special..Not that theres not magic without the free food..lol
I just wanted to let you know that we tried the Coral Reef for the first time during our May vacation and we were kind of disappointed because for the price there was not much of a selection. I have no idea how parents with children find anything a child would like. The menu was very limited in our opinion. The fish were beautiful though :)

jenjersnap said:
Looking forward to repeating Ohana, Kona and Crystal Palace for dinner.

We're trying some new things too: California Grill for our anniversary dinner, 1900 PF for dinner, Chefs de France, Coral Reef (my expectations are low here but I think DSs will love eating with the fishies!)

I am mourning not doing two favorites: Spoodles and Boma. So much food, so little time. Eight days was all we could squeeze in!
The fish made it worth it but I thought the menu stunk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter