What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I am thankful for the relationship my Dad and I have today. When my mom passed last year, he really opened his heart to me and shared so much more about himself and his life. I've learned a great deal about the experiences that shaped who he is today, and I now appreciate all he and my mom did for my sisters and me. He's an amazing person and I am proud to be his son, and thankful for my family.

I'm just happy to be here one more year. :goodvibes I'm so thankful that my kids, my husband and I can celebrate together.

I am thankful for another year with my DH, still battling, but here..

I am thankful for my grandson, who is the apple of his Grampy's eye..

I am thankful that my daughters are healthy and happy.. and I am thankful for their love and support.

I am thankful for my friends and family....my friends here, at home, wherever they are, they know who they are. Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving to them...

I am thankful for all the blessings that God has bestowed on me and my family. I have a loving wife, two wonderful children, both of my parents, my mother-in-law (yes, I'm thankful for her too), my church family, and of course my friends, many of whom are right here on the DISboards.

I am thankful for prayers, both received and given. The DIS has expanded my opportunity to ask for God's blessings for people all over the world. Because of these boards, I now pray daily for those who are named here and for those unnamed who are in need.

I am truly blessed.

* I am thankful for family. My mom always told me that when we grew up that my sister and I would be the best of friends. She generally said that after a fight! Well, as moms are... Mom was right. My sister is my "bestest" friend in the world. I'm thankful for the relationship that I have with her and my Mom. I am thankful for my extended family, and their love and support. I've come to the realization in the last couple of months that I can go to any of my Aunts or Uncles or cousins and there isn't anything that they wouldn't do to help me.
* I am thankful for each day I am blessed with.
* I am thankful for true friends.
* And I know in my heart that I am thankful for God's workings. Although I am still a bit heart broken, I know, and have faith in that being with my exDBF wasn't in His plans for me. I'm thankful that He showed me that exDBF wasn't "the one" for me 5 1/2 years in as opposed to 10, or a child(ren) or marriage.

Happy Turkey Day Eve to all my fellow DISer's!

I am thankful for God's many blessings in my llife, my family, my health, my job, my very best of friends, having another day to serve my Savior Jesus Christ.

I am glad to see this thread because I was starting to get very depressed once again this holiday season for many different reasons.:guilty: BTW this is my favorite holiday season and time of year, but some things have began to bog me down. But this thread has made me stop and really think about what is really important and to look at all that I do have and not to focus on the things I don't have. Although I am very thankful for many things I still have to be honest (atleast I can be here) and say that I'm still a little depressed but will have to raise myself up out of this funk and encourage myself.:) Thanks for reading this:goodvibes

Thank you for sharing everyone.

I am so thankful this year that I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family. My granddaughter will be celebrating her first Thanksgiving.

I remember some really wonderful Thanksgivings with my family as I was growing up. We lived in many places but we always tried to get to my grandmothers for Thanksgiving.

We used to say she cooked as good as Howard Johnsons. That used to be a compliment. Now no one knows what you are talking about.

So as we gather around the table tomorrow I will keep those memories in my heart while we are creating new ones.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I am thankful for my family and friends that stepped up to help in times of need , thankful for the doctors and nurses that are guiding us to my daughter's recovery , thankful that we get to spend thanksgiving at home and not in the hospital and thankful for all the support I have received here and in real life.

I'm thankful for:
-my family to come home to.
-my parents who have been so supportive.
-the fact that I've never had go without food.
-things that make me smile or laugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter