What are your best non character breakfasts in Disney world ?

Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club is my go-to. They have a non-traditional buffet of "sides" -- like fruit, pastries, yogurt etc. that's a pretty good deal (for Disney). Only available on weekends, but brunch at Wine Bar George is outstanding. Haven't tried it yet but have been hearing that breakfast at Rosa Mexicano over in the Dolphin is really good -- churro waffles! - though beware that they don't validate parking at breakfast. It is a character breakfast but I'd eat at Topolino's even if there weren't any characters -- it's that good!

Ale and Compass and Kona Cafe

I forgot: $2 banana from a fruit cart

Last edited:
Boma and Sanaa. Although Sanaa is considered quick service the food is delicious. Another vote for the coconut oatmeal at Boma.

Best breakfast actually ever was: Ravello. @ Four Seasons Disneyworld. We had the regular buffet breakfast not the character breakfast. Best omelet ever!!! Not sure what he did to a cheese omelet, but it was phenomenal! Side note: cutting through Golden Oak site seeing. & seeing the Four seasons was just beautiful. Can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter