What classic live-action Disney films would you like to see on Disney+

Splash Mountain has been totally stripped. Basically you float on a log through the water.

This is untrue. There have been no changes to the ride at all at this time. There are changes planned but ther has been no timeline revealed currently.

I'm not sure if any of them are on there but for me:

The Watcher in the Woods (it was the only movie that actually scared me as a kid)
The first two Witch Mountain movies (Escape from and Return to)
The Shaggy Dog and The Shaggy D.A.
Snowball Express

The first two Witch Mountain movies are on there as is Snowball Express - I've watched that one. I think The Shaggy Dog & DA are on there too, but I am not 100% sure.

This is untrue. There have been no changes to the ride at all at this time. There are changes planned but ther has been no timeline revealed currently.
But t is true. I was recently there. The little kids were asking where the rabbits were, etc. i.e. The water no longer bounces across the logs in the laughing place either. It’s not the same.

But t is true. I was recently there. The little kids were asking where the rabbits were, etc. i.e. The water no longer bounces across the logs in the laughing place either. It’s not the same.

I'm sorry, but you must be very confused. While it is certainly possible that some elements are not working, they have not stripped the ride down and removed all animatronics as you previously stated. Unfortunately, with the refurbishment looming, as elements break they are unlikely to be repaired until the refurb, so it may be looking a bit rough. That's NOT jsut a Splash Mounttain issue at the moment though. I stand by my assertion that nothing has been intentionally removed.

I'm not sure if any of them are on there but for me:

The Watcher in the Woods (it was the only movie that actually scared me as a kid)
The first two Witch Mountain movies (Escape from and Return to)
The Shaggy Dog and The Shaggy D.A.
Snowball Express
All but the Watcher are on there. I watch The Witch Mountains all the time. So nostalgic.

I'm sorry, but you must be very confused. While it is certainly possible that some elements are not working, they have not stripped the ride down and removed all animatronics as you previously stated. Unfortunately, with the refurbishment looming, as elements break they are unlikely to be repaired until the refurb, so it may be looking a bit rough. That's NOT jsut a Splash Mounttain issue at the moment though. I stand by my assertion that nothing has been intentionally removed.
Possibly… but which classic live-action film or show would you like to see in Disney+? Maybe Spin and Marty. Do you remember those?

Possibly… but which classic live-action film or show would you like to see in Disney+? Maybe Spin and Marty. Do you remember those?

I know of Spin & Marty - I don't "remember" it though. I already named Scarecrow of Romney Marsh and Watcher in the Woods as my top picks, but I'd add In Search of the Castaways, and for a really deep cut, Earth Star Voyager.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter