What did you buy at WWOHP?

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a Hogwart's invitation as a way to tell my kids we are going to the WWOHP? I would think the owlery would have something like that set up.

There are shadow boxes approximately the same size and shape as the wand boxes. That's what I plan to do with mine when I get one in December.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a Hogwart's invitation as a way to tell my kids we are going to the WWOHP? I would think the owlery would have something like that set up.

That's a cool idea. I think you'll have to make one up yourself as there aren't any at the time. You can find some good images on google of letterhead. You can also purchase the wax seals online at www.universalorlando.com in buy merchandise.

Here is a cool website about Hogwarts invitations: http://www.curiousgood.com/?page_id=333

universalorlando.com / harrypotter /

If you go to the Universal Orlando website and select, Messages, you will get a screen where you can e-owl post! (Sorry for all the spaces above. I am too new to post clickable links!)

universalorlando.com / harrypotter /

If you go to the Universal Orlando website and select, Messages, you will get a screen where you can e-owl post! (Sorry for all the spaces above. I am too new to post clickable links!)

Forgot about that! It will send an e-postcard to any email that you want. It is pretty cool.

Go to www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter and then click on messages like the PP said.

It isn't a Hogwarts invitation but it is still pretty neat.

Pygmy puffs -- which book or movie are they from? I think DD and I have watched the first 5 movies recently and I dont' recall seeing them. Just trying to get a frame of reference for them -- trying to figure out if DD will want one.

Pygmy puffs -- which book or movie are they from? I think DD and I have watched the first 5 movies recently and I dont' recall seeing them. Just trying to get a frame of reference for them -- trying to figure out if DD will want one.

It's in the Half Blood Prince book. Fred and George sell them in their shop, Weasleys' Wizzard Wheezes. Ginny gets one and names it Arnold.

Thanks! It figures the pygmy puffs are from the one movie she hasn't seen. :) So, maybe we'll get away with not needing to buy one this year!

There are shadow boxes approximately the same size and shape as the wand boxes. That's what I plan to do with mine when I get one in December.
Good idea. Are they available at places like Michaels craft stores or did you see them at the park?

Regular Butterbeer with souvenir cup
Refill, but with frozen butterbeer
Hog's Head brew with souvenir Hog Head stein
1 Chocolate frog- Rowena Ravenclaw card
2 Cauldron Cakes- We bought 1 and the TM said they just started buy 1 get the 2nd free the day before. :banana: This was on Thurs, Oct. 21st. Don't know how long this is lasting.

We were able to get the preferred AP discount on all.

added in a Azkaban Prison magnet and a Sirius Black wand, although I have no idea what I am going to do with the wand. It's still boxed. Any wand display suggestions?

I wanted a Gryffindor scarf with a crest, but the line to purchase at Filch's was too long, and the stores at the park entrance and airport carried only the ones without the crest. Next time maybe.

I want to find something like this:

http://www.wbshop.com/Harry-Potter-Weasley-Wand-Collection/HPNBWANDWW,default,pd.html?cgid=hpwands

I thought the WB store used to sell display racks, but I guess not. Maybe if I go to Michaels they have something similar. Or maybe like a trophy store or something.

Some of my pics are in my trip report linked below if ye want to see

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Sugar Quill Lollipop
2 Cauldron Cakes (BOGO--bonus!)
2 Pumpkin Tarts (BOGO--another bonus!)
Fudge Flies
Chocolate Frog
Pygmy Puff (named Lily in public announcement, much to DD6's delight)
Golden Snitch
Time-Turner key ring
2 Pumpkin Juice
1 Frozen Butterbeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter