What did you have left on the plan?

What did you have left on the plan?

• Mostly Table Service Meals

• Mostly Counter Service Meals

• Mostly Snacks

• Nothing

• A little bit of each

Results are only viewable after voting.
At the end of the trip, we had 10 snack credits left (myself and my two boys). So, we went to the POFQ food court, and got 6 Mickey krispie treats for home, 2 bags of chips and 2 waters for the airplane.

We are two adults and on our October trip we ended up having two CS credits left. We used it at Pecos Bills before we left even though we weren't really hungry :teeth:

For two adult women (me and my mom) I know we will have some counter service credits left. When I go with Dh, I am sure we would have nothing left. I am always surprised to hear how many people have snack credits left. I do plan to treat another family to any left over counter meals.

I went with DH, DD 6, DS 4 and DS 2 (who doesn't get meals but still eats alot of my food :) We stayed for 6 nights and on our last day it poured so we didn't end up going to the parks for our last TS breakfast and instead "wasted" our last TS credits eating breakfast at Boatwright's :sad2: I hated to do it, but we still got our money's worth considering what our meals at Le Cellier, Chef Mickey's, CRt (when it was still 1 TS Credit), etc would have cost. We had 4 CS credits to use at Earl of Sandwich on our last afternoon which was wonderful and used our last 2 sncack credits for the trip home. My DH still wishes he's gotten more of the Nestle's Icecream Cookie Sandwich which is what most of our snack credits were spent on - they were wonderful.

SO at the end, we had no credits left, had a wonderful time trying new places and never once did we cringe from the cost of staying in the World.

Can't wait to go back

Are the snack credits good for the ice cream cookie sandwiches in the parks or just in resort food courts?

My DH still wishes he's gotten more of the Nestle's Icecream Cookie Sandwich which is what most of our snack credits were spent on - they were wonderful.

LOL, I think half our snack credits were spent on those too, my son loved them!! Sleeping Jedi Beauty, we got them all in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter