What Disney Movie That You Love Do You Think Is The Most Underated?

Princess and the Frog. Rapunzel was so popular that Tiana was pushed back but I think she is the best Disney Princess and it's one of the best Disney Movies in recent times. :)

I could be here for awhile. but here is some that are at the top of my head,

The Brave Little Toaster.
Such a fun and cute film I laughed and cried. I doubt many People even know about this Disney treasure. I don't even see Merchandise from the film

Hunchback Of Notre Dame.
I love the whole film needs more love

The Rescuers and Rescuers Down Under.
The two are so fun and it's hard to see A number two. come out as good

The Princess And The Frog
Me and my son love it Tiana is a great example for Kids. Plus I liked the songs very fun. you have to admit it aint Loved well

Bedknobs And Broomsticks.
It is such a fun Musical. everybody seems so loving Marry popins more

Pete's Dragon.
Fun movie as well plus it has Mickey rooney and Hellen reddy. making more good

Princess and the Frog. Rapunzel was so popular that Tiana was pushed back but I think she is the best Disney Princess and it's one of the best Disney Movies in recent times. :)

I agree even though My daughter loves Tangled. I do like it.
But Princess and the Frog is more fun.

Wall.E DEFINITELY. It's the greatest movie. And just. Oh my goodness. Walle and Eva and MO! :cheer2:

I agree with the 101 Dalmations. When it came out it was a big thing. But it should be more known now! They need to make a ride or SOMETHING at Disney for 101 Dalmations. It's one of my favorites!

Homeward Bound!! Such awesome movies :) :flower3:

Brave Little Toaster. Yes.

Pete's Dragon?!?! Although I'm sure it was more popular at the time..I remember my older cousins watching it, they're 30 or close to it now.

Aristocats?! I watched that movie all the time as a kid!

The Ugly Dachshund is a greaaaaat movie. Obviously they can't do much with it at WDW. BUT, if you have not seen it. Watch it! Especially if you love dogs! :) :dogdance:

P.S. I don't like Hunchback... :crazy2: was never a fan of it...

I agree even though My daughter loves Tangled. I do like it.
But Princess and the Frog is more fun.

:thumbsup2 We're not big Tangled fans but we adore Princess and the Frog. The songs are fun and catchy, the characters are great (Ray and Louis are wonderful), we even adore Charlotte :D

:thumbsup2 We're not big Tangled fans but we adore Princess and the Frog. The songs are fun and catchy, the characters are great (Ray and Louis are wonderful), we even adore Charlotte :D

I sooo like Charlotte she is so funny and always happy. She is a great friend to Tiana. Making her have a heart of gold I also love the Gown. she wears at her party. I did find ray to be very romantic. Agreed Louis is fun,

I've always found the three caballeros underrated. In the Disney community it is appreciated but for everyone else they just pass it up. I feel that the characters make it and that's why it's underrated
Meet the Robinsons too!

I suppose movies that are underratted must be due with how much money the movie made? Sleeping Beauty was what people claim or Disney claim it was his masterpiece, but it was a disappointment in the box office? Is that true?:eek:

I've always found the three caballeros underrated. In the Disney community it is appreciated but for everyone else they just pass it up. I feel that the characters make it and that's why it's underrated
Meet the Robinsons too!

I'm a big 3 Cab fan too. There is some serious artwork in that film, the music, and the combination of animation with live action are terrific. Along with its sibling Saludos Amigos it's an interesting time in Disney history. :earsboy:

I have two choices, both of which are personal favorites of mine: The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Brother Bear.

The Rescuers
101 Dalmations
Atlantis :wizard:

These are all my favorites that I feel are under-rated or forgotten. Especially Atlantis.

I suppose movies that are underratted must be due with how much money the movie made? Sleeping Beauty was what people claim or Disney claim it was his masterpiece, but it was a disappointment in the box office? Is that true?:eek:

Compared to how much it cost to make at the time it was. I think the artwork is amazing though.

Hunchback of Notre Dame. For sure, hands down, it is THE most underrated Disney movie in my book. That film is a masterpiece! The animation is so beautiful. Also, Hercules, Oliver and Company, The Rescuers, and some more I'm forgetting... those are all very good. I loved them when I was little and for sure think they deserve more respect. Not to mention Ratatouille! I hardly ever hear about that film and its great! :sad2:

Hunchback of Notre Dame. For sure, hands down, it is THE most underrated Disney movie in my book. That film is a masterpiece! The animation is so beautiful. Also, Hercules, Oliver and Company, The Rescuers, and some more I'm forgetting... those are all very good. I loved them when I was little and for sure think they deserve more respect. Not to mention Ratatouille! I hardly ever hear about that film and its great! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter