• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do we think of new 2BR suites at CB?

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Do you think they will be spectacular with those floor to ceiling windows? Worth the money? I'm currently booked in a family suite and my friend is in a standard room. She really wants to be close by. Is this a great option for us?

If you like it , that is all that matters

Call the hotel and see if you can adjust your reservations so you and friend will be on the same floor and rooms near each other

I haven't even seen any real pictures of them yet. I'd probably wait until somebody stayed in one before I jumped to it.

I haven't even seen any real pictures of them yet. I'd probably wait until somebody stayed in one before I jumped to it.
Why so? You can always cancel a booking at no charge. I tried to book a 2 bed suite in mid August, but none available. So I went ahead and booked for late August. I can always cancel, but need a room that's big enough for 6, and squeezing into those regular suites is not going to cut it for me. Nightly show from volcano bay too.

Why so? You can always cancel a booking at no charge. I tried to book a 2 bed suite in mid August, but none available. So I went ahead and booked for late August. I can always cancel, but need a room that's big enough for 6, and squeezing into those regular suites is not going to cut it for me. Nightly show from volcano bay too.

There aren't always family suites available too. Book what you want to start with, always.

We're thinking of trying a 2 bdr our next stay. Our stay 2 weeks ago we booked suites which were labeled "confirmed connecting" when I called and before I even mentioned it the person at the desk noted that the rooms were connecting again at check-in. When we received our room # text and entered the suites we discovered they were adjoining but didn't connect - not really okay with minor children! Luckily they had two connecting rooms, not suites, available so we switched but it was a hassle and started the trip on a disappointing note since we went from pool view suites to parking lot view rooms. 2bdrs aren't discounted as much with the AP discount but it may be worth it to us in the future to not have to worry about whether our room request will be met.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter