• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you cook??

I love American pancakes - very different to what we know as pancakes in the UK. Do you go to the trouble of making them from scratch - in which case does anyone have an easy recipe - or do you buy a packet from a store?

I only do breakfasts on vacation and perhaps the occasional pizza and salad.

Laurajean1014 said:
I love egg white omletes. I make those every morning or so. I make lunches from time to time. I have not made a dinner at WDW, yet. I love the restaurants way too much. :teeth:

This is our plan. We have more elaborate breakfasts, omelets, breakast casseroles etc, snacks are available for anyone wanting lunch and we do not cook dinner. Vacation means dinner is eaten out.

As for the American pancakes, I just buy Aunt Jemima pancake mix complete. I do not make them from scratch and to me they taste just as good. It is more the syrup that can also make a good pancake great.

Patty3 said:
As for the American pancakes, I just buy Aunt Jemima pancake mix complete. I do not make them from scratch and to me they taste just as good. It is more the syrup that can also make a good pancake great.

Thanks for that Patty - that's what I will do then :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter