What do you Do on your last day at BWV?

We flew back yesterday, and I can tell you that we left Downtown Disney around 1:00 for a 3:50 flight--it was too early. We got there, drove past curbside check-in to see what the line was like, drove around and returned the rental car, grabbed our bags and made our way to the terminal. It took 5 minutes for curbside check-in, went to both of the Disney shops for last minute shopping. Ordered and ate at the Shipyard there near the Disney shops, sat there a while after eating, hit the restrooms, went to the gate and sat for another 45 minutes. If you leave 2 hours in advance, you have plenty of time. At least we did, and we were flying on Delta's Comair.

There were only a handful of people doing curbside check-in, but the line inside was a couple hundred people long. I wanted to say something to the people inside, but decided to keep it a secret for my DIS Board friends. :)

Hope this helps--I know an extra hour or so makes a lot of differenceon the day you leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter