What do you do when..........

TN Traveler

DIS Veteran
You have several different pictures w/no particular theme? I have 10 or 12 pictures from Jan/Feb 04 that I'm starting to work on for our family album. One is of my brother's miniture dashound that we all love, one is of my aunt looking at pictures w/my daughter, a couple of the kids around the house just being silly, and a few others that have no rhyme or reason. I thought about a 3 page L/O titled "Just hanging out" or something like that but it seems so boring. Any suggestions, ideas will be appreciated. :thumbsup2
Karen

I'll throw them all together and have some corny saying like "People I love" or "A Typical Week...Day...Whatever." I have also saved pics of people and given them their own pages. Ex. I have lots of pics of my niece. So, I have some "Ashley" pages. Not necessarily a lot of journalling on them, but that's okay. HTH.

How about the title "Snapshots in Time" or "A Day in the Life of the ____ Family"
We had a few random shots that didn't really go anywhere and Snapshots in time is what I used.

Color block page with above suggestions & the month/year noted in one of the boxes?

I have this problem more frequently then I would like. Esp for the family album and even some with our Disney trips. It drives me crazy.

I really like the ideas.

I'll do the title "odds and ends" and put the odds and on the top of the left page, the ends on the bottom of the right page. I really like doing just one for the last page of an album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter