cat_herder said:
Like all humans I have lots of wants, from most wanted to least wanted:

Stitch teleporter
Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
Complete set of jungle furniture
rocket couch -1 black 1 red

Dianne
cat.herder on vmk

You can scratch "Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa" off on my want list, CL_TinkerBlue gave me one. I can't believe how nice that was. Thanks CL_TinkerBlue.

Come on Friday evening to my room and see the waterfall I built.
Grand opening Friday night-Sept 23.
Room: "Cat's Water Fall"

Dianne
cat.herder on vmk

My wish list would have on it a yellow princess dress and shoes (for me). Even the shoes by themself would be great (for my daughter...she has the dress but no shoes

If I have them I would give them to you but alas I do not none of my characters have the yellow shoes( I did not know about mules then, or if I did I did not use them :( ) Does she have the Indian Shoes that is what I wear with mine now.

Mal

thank you kind souls who gave me a rocket couch, i would name you if you dont mind.

one down seven to go!

so far i have

dark blue
orange
magenta.

OMG, omg, OMG!! I am soo ecstatic..crazy waving all over again! lol

Moussedude just came by for a visit and dropped off my final wish! :love:
I have been having so much fun with it!!..and just in my 'stuffed up' room! ;)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you sooooo much!! :goodvibes

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! :Pinkbounc Woot!

Hats off to Moussedude! What a guy, what a guy, what a guy! :cool1: Woot!

Can never, EVER thank you enough for your generosity! Duck's got sand! Woot! :cool1:

Everyone is welcome to my "DIS be my pirate party room" to play in my sandpile! :Pinkbounc Woot!

I wish for nothing more than Yeti pins. LOTS and LOTS of them, so I can give them to my pal MisterToad the crazy Yeti collector who currently has 391 Yeti pins. :O

Well I'm gonna have to say... I REALLY REALLY want two of the benches from the new pirate quest! pirate: They would just look too fabulous in my humble abode in VMK!
Hopefully I will be able to grant someone else's wish too! princess:
~Nite~:rose:

Wow. Moussedude is making everyone happy!

Hey Moussedude, can I have some money? Real money. U.S. Currancy. Green pieces of paper with pictures of presidents that can be used as legal tender at any store in the U.S. I won't be greedy and ask for too much. Maybe just $25,000.

Thanks in advance for making my wish come true, MousseDude.

Jellyrolls

Thanks MousseDude!!

I did not even ask, yet I received!! I love my new pirate sand, complete with colored diamonds in pink, blue and yellow!!!

TLinden16 said:

Hey Moussedude, can I have some money? Real money. U.S. Currancy. Green pieces of paper with pictures of presidents that can be used as legal tender at any store in the U.S. I won't be greedy and ask for too much. Maybe just $25,000.

Jellyrolls

Wait, um...I didn't know this was an option! Can I change my wish??

(-kicking self-) Darn, (1) why didn't I think of this sooner and (2) why do I have to :love: my pink princess dress so much!

Oh and thanks to all the DIS who offered a pink dress to me! I have now had 4 people offer it to me! Just goes to show how great DIS people are! Maybe after my return I can help pay it forward! :goodvibes

TLinden16 said:

Jellyrolls

Lol, not quite. But i do have someting for you, so find me quick lol.

As for the real currency... well once i get my $250,000 from winning the lottery (yeah right, but hey i am not greedy just want $250,000 not millions lol) to buy my house with a pool in kissimmee, get some furniture for it, and buy a new car, (oh and ap's to wdw). Then, if i have any leftovers, sure jelly i can send some green your way. :rotfl2:

Moussedude, are you going to give me boogies? Or gas? If so, I'd definitely be paying that forward.

Maleficent2 said:
If I have them I would give them to you but alas I do not none of my characters have the yellow shoes( I did not know about mules then, or if I did I did not use them :( ) Does she have the Indian Shoes that is what I wear with mine now.

Mal

Thanks for thinking of me, Mal. She does not have the Indian Shoes, but I have an extra pair to give her. Great idea...weather will be cooling down soon, and besides, what kind of princess wears flips? lol That will do nicely until we find a pair of yellow princess shoes! :flower:

Wow, you wish granters work really fast! I got the BACON :) Woo hoo!

Thanks, Emmios!

I took a slice and passed it on to SimbaCub...

DarkSideMoon said:
thank you kind souls who gave me a rocket couch, i would name you if you dont mind.

one down seven to go!

so far i have

dark blue
orange
magenta.

thanx mousse. you are the best ;)

deba said:
You are very welcome, Iris. Enjoy! My son is thrilled with the retro pins!
My wish list would have on it a yellow princess dress and shoes (for me). Even the shoes by themself would be great (for my daughter...she has the dress but no shoes).
I am having a great time getting to know you guys! :flower:

I gave my shoes away, so now I wear the yellow boots with mine....of course the idea of the cowboy boots is a cool idea!!

I'd love the Stitch Teleporters to go in my Space room (if anyone has any they are willing to trade, PM me, Im sure we could make a deal).

Thats about it for me really right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter