What do you recommend???

kimmer_e7

Earning My Ears
My roommate went to Disneyland as a kid in 76 and took me for the first time in 1991! I got so sick a couple of days before we were to go :rotfl2: , so he drove the whole trip by himself!!! I complained the whole way, thinking what a waste of time and stupid trip this would be!!!

We went back for our Honeymoon in 95 :love2: , with friends in 97, took our dd for her 1st trip in 2001 and then our dd & ds for his 1st time in 2003!

I have to LOVE this MAN!!! :love: Almost as much a the mouse!!! HA-HA

Well after our last trip we almost lost him to a really screwed up appendix operation. He is still not 100%, but he wants us to share in the 50+ so he is planning our next trip!!! Nov. 14-21/05!!! :love1:

I want to surprise my DH with a few hours to himself and a Disney Tour!

So which would you recommend? If memory served me right, I have read one has a sneak peak at Club 33 and I think that would be a trill for him!

Disney Friendship, Love, & Karma

Kimmer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
"So every little bit of love I give to another, you know that I believe it comes back to me."
- KARMA - Rick Springfield

Thanks iceskatejen!!! He sure is a fan, as I was trying to show in my post he introduced me to the love of Disney and the kids!!! What can you tell me about the tour? I need to make sure it won't be to much for him. He still suffers from the botched surgery and needs to take it easy. Not like the old days when we were at rope drop and closed the park for days or drove 36 hours straight to get to DLAND!!! HA HA

Kimmer
"So every little bit of love I give to another, you know that I believe it comes back to me."

I've never actually taken it since I know so much about the park, I really don't want to spend the money and not learn anything. I know more about the park than a lot of the CMs.

kimmer_e7 said:
Thanks iceskatejen!!! He sure is a fan, as I was trying to show in my post he introduced me to the love of Disney and the kids!!! What can you tell me about the tour? I need to make sure it won't be to much for him. He still suffers from the botched surgery and needs to take it easy. Not like the old days when we were at rope drop and closed the park for days or drove 36 hours straight to get to DLAND!!! HA HA

Kimmer

I have taken the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour. It's about a 3 1/2- 4 hour tour. So wear good walking shoes. We had the morning tour, so after the tour we had lunch. The lunch was included in the price of my tour.

I really liked the tour. I've been to Disneyland so many times that there were things I never knew about.

If someone can't do that much walking in your party, I'm sure you can rent a wheelchair.

Have fun and Good luck! ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter