What do you regularly misplace?

My phone.

I heard the text notification go off at home. I can't distinguish where digital sounds are coming from. I hunted high and low for my phone, couldn't find it anywhere. The kids kept texting me so I kept hearing it. Couch was tore apart, kitchen was searched, looked in the bathroom and bedroom 5 times. I even checked the clothes in the laundry basket. I finally put my hand in my pocket... I never have my phone in my pocket at home. Well, hardly ever I suppose...

Sweet Jesus! The tape and the pen when I'm trying to wrap Christmas presents. I don't even move from the one spot and I lose them every time I put them down beside me! EVERY TIME!

My reading glasses. To solve that problem, now I have at least one pair in every room of the house and two in my car.
I was assuming a TON of people would respond with this immediately. I think I have 9 pairs. I currently have one pair on my face and another right next to the computer. If I have less, I can NEVER find them, so I finally just got two more 3 packs from Costco!

My reading glasses. To solve that problem, now I have at least one pair in every room of the house and two in my car.

I was assuming a TON of people would respond with this immediately. I think I have 9 pairs. I currently have one pair on my face and another right next to the computer. If I have less, I can NEVER find them, so I finally just got two more 3 packs from Costco!
lol.. me as well... although the other day I had 2 prs of readers & my sunglasses on top of my head....

Nothing really. I have mild OCD and am a "there's a place for everything and everything in its place" kind of person. My keys are either being used, in my pocket, or on a specific hook in a drawer. They are pretty much never anywhere else. This is pretty much true of all my stuff.
This is me exactly! Right down to the OCD. I never misplace anything because it always goes in the same place. If not, I WILL lose it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter