What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy, those airplane imgs are adorable! Every thing is adorable on this thread. :cloud9:

I have watched this thread since the beginning and I must say that you guys are the best.

I will be cruising with my family & friends in October and I am very excited about making the door signs. I think I will keep it a secret and put them on before everybody comes to the room. I believe that my girls would be even more excited!!!

We have a total of 4 rooms!!! So I've got some work to do but I'm very much looking forward to creating them.

I love the DIS'ers. You guys are special!!!!

Once again thanks for your ideas and suggestions and sites!!!

Timswoman

timswoman said:
I will be cruising with my family & friends in October and I am very excited about making the door signs. I think I will keep it a secret and put them on before everybody comes to the room. I believe that my girls would be even more excited!!!

We have a total of 4 rooms!!! So I've got some work to do but I'm very much looking forward to creating them.
I cruised last October with my extended family (also 4 cabins). I made signs for each door and (DS9 & I) secretly put them on when nobody was around. They all loved them.

OMG! FOUR staterooms! Wow, I can just see the BANNER potential of that! Wouldn't that be cool!???? :teeth:

All the signs posted on this thread are GREAT!!!
A true inspiration to get me started making my own signs.
Thanks krdisneybound and Verandah Man you guys are the sign masters. LOL :rotfl2:

Someone was looking for a pic of balloons with the characters in them. I happen to find it at:

geocities dot com/TheTropics/Resort/4382/groups

Sorry I couldn't post the web site. I'm a newbie.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing the places for fonts and pics.

My family will doing our first Land/Sea vacation this October. This is also our first cruise ever! We are so excited!!! We have 2 rooms so I think I need to get started on our signs A.S.A.P. Hope to meet some DISers.

Does anyone know about the doors at POR? We are doing the land/sea and I wanted to also make something for our land part.

The night before leaving for family camp I commented to my DH, "I could've made a door for our cabin!" Unfortunately, I made the statement too late and was not in any mood to do any creating as I was supposed to be packing.

taeja71 said:
OMG! FOUR staterooms! Wow, I can just see the BANNER potential of that! Wouldn't that be cool!???? :teeth:

Could you give me some suggestions? I'm kinda imagination deficient. I would LOVE any ideas. I have the Printmaster Program so I think I could do it if I had an idea.

Thanks, Tammy

timswoman said:
Could you give me some suggestions? I'm kinda imagination deficient. I would LOVE any ideas. I have the Printmaster Program so I think I could do it if I had an idea.
Thanks, Tammy

Tammy: This thread has been going for quite sometime now and the previous posts have MANY MANY ideas and sites listed where to get ideas from and clip arts. If you scroll through them, I am sure you will get some very good ideas. Many posters and signs are shown also.

Please take a look and if you have a problem, come back and ask us some very specific questions, if you wish.

Good luck to you

krdisneybound said:
Tammy: This thread has been going for quite sometime now and the previous posts have MANY MANY ideas and sites listed where to get ideas from and clip arts. If you scroll through them, I am sure you will get some very good ideas. Many posters and signs are shown also.

Please take a look and if you have a problem, come back and ask us some very specific questions, if you wish.

Good luck to you

I have followed this thread from the beginning but I still cannot picture in my head a banner.

timswoman said:
I have followed this thread from the beginning but I still cannot picture in my head a banner.

Verandah Man posted his banner about two weeks back

and another banner was posted about a week ago.

Did you not find them?? They are there - I don't know what post number it is. The banners are shown in a small picture, not banner size on the screen.

It was their own creation with partly their own pictures on it.

timswoman said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "I still cannot picture it in my head a banner".

Do you mean you didn't see it or you can't remember what was on the banner?? Sorry

The banner that I made measured 8.5" wide by 66" long. I used 6 sheets of banner paper and ran it through by printer at home. Banner was added below.
Cruisin'%20Castaways%20August%202006%20Banner.JPG

Verandah Man said:
The banner that I made measured 8.5" wide by 66" long. I used 6 sheets of banner paper and ran it through by printer at home. Banner was added below.
Cruisin'%20Castaways%20August%202006%20Banner.JPG

Thanks Andy. You did a great job. This is what I needed to see. I think I can do it!!!

I was thinking about something doing something outside of our 4 rooms. Any Ideas?

The man did it again

Thanks, Andy - I had no idea where your banner was

U 'da man - for sure

timswoman said:
Thanks Andy. You did a great job. This is what I needed to see. I think I can do it!!!

I was thinking about doing something outside of our 4 rooms. Any Ideas?

Actually, I'm hanging my banner inside our cabin, and putting magnetic door signs on the outside of our cabin door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter