what grocery store do I stop at?

jtslykin

Earning My Ears
I have a 20 min grocery stop because I am only using the towncar sevice on-way. I need breakfast food, snack and I would like some wine or beer. Where do you recommend I go? I am coming in at orlando international and going to the royal pacific. Also does anyone know how big the coffee pot is they provide the room?

I have a 20 min grocery stop because I am only using the towncar sevice on-way. I need breakfast food, snack and I would like some wine or beer. Where do you recommend I go? I am coming in at orlando international and going to the royal pacific. Also does anyone know how big the coffee pot is they provide the room?
The closest large grocery store is Publix in the Kirkman Oaks shopping center. It's located on the corner of Kirkman & Conroy Roads...about 10 minutes by car from Universal.

Your car service should know where to stop.....otherwise - ask for the place Todd recommends. The pot looks to be converted to the pod - so not too sure what the ozs are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter