What happens to Customized Magic Bands?

JB17

Earning My Ears
Hello,

What happens to the customized Magic Bands that we were supposed to pick up from the resort next week?

I know this is a small thing, but important to the kids.

Quick rant:
After 6 months of planning and time invested I am utterly spent. I was let go from my job due to a corporate restructure in a tough job market, but at least we could look forward to Disney. ADRs that we wanted, Fastpassses for everything we really wanted, had been able to modify flights to direct, a couple of practice sessions to get a BG for ROTR, and now nothing to look forward to. Uggh. Not sure when we will rebook, because this was to be our final big family trip before my oldest goes to University. Now I have to go cancel the year end party for my son's hockey team, while I shovel out from a big winter storm. I know life goes on, but this is a real kick in the teeth. (Rant over)

Hello,

What happens to the customized Magic Bands that we were supposed to pick up from the resort next week?

I know this is a small thing, but important to the kids.

Quick rant:
After 6 months of planning and time invested I am utterly spent. I was let go from my job due to a corporate restructure in a tough job market, but at least we could look forward to Disney. ADRs that we wanted, Fastpassses for everything we really wanted, had been able to modify flights to direct, a couple of practice sessions to get a BG for ROTR, and now nothing to look forward to. Uggh. Not sure when we will rebook, because this was to be our final big family trip before my oldest goes to University. Now I have to go cancel the year end party for my son's hockey team, while I shovel out from a big winter storm. I know life goes on, but this is a real kick in the teeth. (Rant over)
I’ve written ours off. No idea what’ll happen to them.

I just got the email yesterday saying our magic bands had arrived at the hotel ready for pick up Monday. The everything hit the fan. I Imagine they are still sitting at the check in desk area! They will probably toss them☹️

sorry to hear that this has been a rough year. So many of us spent months planning for an incredible week. We were also celebrating our last March Break as a family as oldest is going to Uni too in Sept. I did rebook for August. Hoping things will improve for you and you can sneak in a trip in the summer too.

I just got the email yesterday saying our magic bands had arrived at the hotel ready for pick up Monday. The everything hit the fan. I Imagine they are still sitting at the check in desk area! They will probably toss them☹

sorry to hear that this has been a rough year. So many of us spent months planning for an incredible week. We were also celebrating our last March Break as a family as oldest is going to Uni too in Sept. I did rebook for August. Hoping things will improve for you and you can sneak in a trip in the summer too.
Are they the upgraded ones? I purchased the upgraded ones and I wonder if there’s any way to get them to keep the magic bands for a future trip or deliver them to us here in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter