What I'll need to do when booking if different membership

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I'm looking to add on 25 direct points, so same resort, same UY. The contract will not be deeded the same as the first contract (long story 🙄), so different membership. What will I have to do when booking if this is the case?

I'm looking to add on 25 direct points, so same resort, same UY. The contract will not be deeded the same as the first contract (long story 🙄), so different membership. What will I have to do when booking if this is the case?
In order to book with 2 memberships, 1. you can transfer points from one to another and make a reservation or 2. book what you can with each membership and the have MS merge the two reservations.

Now I can be misunderstanding your statement about a different membership, but if you are wanting to add more points but is deeded differently this is a new purchase and is subject to the minimum points need for purchase which is 100 as of April.

Last edited:
Now I can be misunderstanding your statement about a different membership, but if you are wanting to add more points but is deeded differently this is a new purchase and is subject to the minimum points need for purchase which is 150.
Oh, I didn't even think of that! Thanks-

If it’s a new membership, you have to add 100 points, the minimum because it’s no longer considered an add on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter