• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is a good time for ADR at Coral Reef

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
I am wanting to get seated next to the fish and wondered if there was a better time to make my ADR for to make my chances better? :teeth:

Either very early or very late. The worst times are probably between 5:30 and 8pm when most people eat dinner (if you are asking about dinner). If your going for lunch, the first available lunch seating (and arrive early) or one of the last lunch seatings (don't go between noon and 2pm). If you want to attempt to go during a busier seating time, be prepared for a long wait for a tank side table.

Does anyone know what time the 1st lunch seating is? We have an ADR for 1pm, I was hoping that would give us a shot at the "second" round to be by the tank. :confused3

Mine was at 5:20 had no problems! However, during my meal, kids had to use the bathroom 29 times (like always) and I saw people waiying and looking frustrated! Think I got in just in time! I was alos about 20 minutes early!

good luck and they just changed their menu (no more crab cakes! :confused3 )
renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter