What is Be Our Guest?

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
What exactly is so great about this dinning experience that everyone loves so much because I would love to try it out and is it good option for solo diners? I heard that the The Beast comes out to the tables or at least that is what I heard and if he does is it daily or you just have to be there at the right time? Please tell me more about it so I know weather or not to get a ADR for it. I would really love to meet The Beast, one of my all time favorite characters. :)

The beast just walks through every so often during dinner. I believe you can take pictures with him after dinner. He isn't there during breakfast or lunch. Some people love the food and others don't seem very impressed. I think the hype is about the experience (seeing the rose, chandeliers, castle, etc) rather than the food.

The theming is the restaurant is very good. I have only done lunch there. I like it because it's a quick service meal (not for dinner ) and the food is different than the typical burger/chicken nuggets. I don't think the MK quick services are that great. HS has the worst though.

It has a lot to do with the theming of the restaurant. The main dinner room is the ballroom setup like the movie and there is the rose room. There is a third room but I dont think it represence a room from the movie but does stay with the decor of the movie. We have enjoyed the lunch food and will be going for dinner this time due to the picture you can take with the Beast and we like what is being served for dinner.

Last edited:

It has a lot to do with the theming of the restaurant. The main dinner room is the ballroom setup like the movie and there is the rose room. There is a third room that but I dont think it represence a room from the movie but does stay with the decor of the movie. We have enjoyed the lunch food and will be going for dinner this time due to the picture you can take with the Beast and we like what is being served for dinner.
Thank you Gophers I will make a reservation right away that's if there are any more reservations left. Enjoy The Dinner.

BoG Dinner Reservations are super hard to get especially if you are going in the fall and winter when the MK is closing for the various holiday parties. You might have to settle for lunch or breakfast

Thank you Gophers I will make a reservation right away that's if there are any more reservations left. Enjoy The Dinner.
If you don't find a reservation go over to Touringplans.com and setup a reservation finder for BOG. They have found three ADRs for us for Sept that we couldn't get. You don't have to pay but you do need to sign up. If that doesn't work just keep checking. People will make changes and one will come open.

BoG Dinner Reservations are super hard to get especially if you are going in the fall and winter when the MK is closing for the various holiday parties. You might have to settle for lunch or breakfast
But I want to see The Beast...this is not fair...

Then do what Gophers suggested and sign up for the touring plans adr finder. You may luck into one.

A dinner BOG ADR is definitely one of those ADR that you want to book at 180 days out if you can.

Sorry to thread jack, but, we don't have (and are not going to stalk) an ADR but is GAston's round there? Can we see the castle and look around the outside of it?

Sorry to thread jack, but, we don't have (and are not going to stalk) an ADR but is GAston's round there? Can we see the castle and look around the outside of it?

The "castle" isn't really a castle, per se. It's just a miniature version that sits atop a fake "mountain". You can see it from a distance, but there's not really much to it.

I enjoy the theme and the food.
I go for the quick service lunch and that is what I would recommend for a solo traveler as you seat yourself and you can eat, wander around, and slip out when you feel like it.
However Beast only sees guests at dinner.

The "castle" isn't really a castle, per se. It's just a miniature version that sits atop a fake "mountain". You can see it from a distance, but there's not really much to it.
Ah, OK, thanks. I'll not be worrying too much then!

I went when it first opened in 2012 for dinner and I honestly wasn't that I impressed. The snow falling outside the windows was really nice and beast walked thru but there was no meet and greet or even time to get a picture. I thought the food was just ok. Gonna give it another try for breakfast in December.

We just got back from our first ever WDW vacation (July 30th til August 5th). We were lucky enough to get both a lunch and dinner reservation at BOG. We did not book these reservations 180 days in advance and like others have said Touring Reservation Finder and checking closer to your travel date helped snag ours. We have 2 girls and I was excited as well to check this restaurant out. As others have said the Beast comes into each room and bows at dinner time but does not come up to tables or sign autographs. For dinner when I checked in I requested the West Wing as I learned from the boards it is a cool place to sit and see the enchanted rose and the prince's picture change into the Beast. We didn't wait long at all and were able to be seated there. For lunch we sat in the ballroom. The food was good but the theming was really neat and has to be the reason for all the hype. At the end of your dinner you are invited to take pictures with the Beast which was really cool. We were able to take pictures with Belle at Akershus. They also had available at dinner the Enchanted Rose Cups if you are interested. Glad we got a chance to try it!

I think the overall food quality is better at BOG vs the Castle. Lunch is nice because it's a quick service but a step up. Dinner has been good as far as portion sizes and we usually get the steak which has been good. Also a single table service for dinner there vs the 2 at the Castle.

What exactly is so great about this dinning experience that everyone loves so much because I would love to try it out and is it good option for solo diners? I heard that the The Beast comes out to the tables or at least that is what I heard and if he does is it daily or you just have to be there at the right time? Please tell me more about it so I know weather or not to get a ADR for it. I would really love to meet The Beast, one of my all time favorite characters. :)

It is one of the neatest themed restaurants at MK (excepting CRT). We eat there every trip - but for lunch, not dinner. We get the braised pork dish and the french onion soup which is delicious. The dinner menu does not appeal to us, plus it's more expensive and is a TS. We prefer the relaxed atmosphere of CS lunch, and always sit in the rose room (West Wing) and love it!

The only interaction with the Beast is photo ops at dinner, no autographs or other interaction.

If you don't find a reservation go over to Touringplans.com and setup a reservation finder for BOG. They have found three ADRs for us for Sept that we couldn't get. You don't have to pay but you do need to sign up. If that doesn't work just keep checking. People will make changes and one will come open.

Thank you so much! I didn't know about this. I tried it out and we got dinner reservations for Be Our Guest! I am so happy! Thank you again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter