what is considerd a snack

at the parks: bottled water, popcorn, ice cream

at the resorts and some of the CS restaurants: we have had some luck here in getting cookies & muffins.

Best snacks are at the F&W in Epcot.

I didn't get the steamed dumplings while I was there because you got so little. The servings were hardly enough to consider a snack.

At the parks you can get ice cream (only the ones from the carts, up to $3.00...ice cream "stores" aren't included), 20oz bottled soft drink, 24oz Desani water, or popcorn.

You can get the same items at the hotels, plus big cookies or Mickey crispy treats (including the chocolate dipped ones).

Depending on the cashier you can sometimes get better items at the hotels. I was able to get a huge chocolate covered choc-chip croissant with a snack credit. I saw somebody else get a huge slice of cheesecake with one, but the next day when I tried to get the cheesecake I was told it only counted as a dessert. I saw a person being told that Haagan Daaz ice cream bars didn't count, but then I saw somebody else get one with a snack credit at another time. I really think the hotel food courts are hit or miss with the snack credits.

Yeah, the resorts (at least I know ASSp and POP) will allow you to get ANY bottled beverage other than the 2 liter sodas. We managed to get a very large OJ with one of them. I think it was 22oz or 24oz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter