What is DDE?

zoomsharedisney

Disney FANatic
I'm sure this post is somewhere one here but I'm just wondering what the DDE is? I know that as a member I can't buy the Disney Dining Plan but I read somewhere about members using DDE for meals. Any help is appreciated. The DH and I are heading to BWV and SSR 1st week of January and purchased AP (We're going again to OKW in August). Thanks in advance

Amanda

zoomsharedisney said:
The DH and I are heading to BWV and SSR 1st week of January and purchased AP (We're going again to OKW in August). Thanks in advance

As AP holders you can get it. It will pay for itself if you spend at least $250.00 at participating restaurants in the next year. One trip to the California Grill will do it.;)

HBC

If you are going with family or friends you can save big. We saved over $600 with family of 10 the first week of MAY. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter