What is it about Disney?

just say their are 4 women in the room and one set of toiletries....they'll understand:wave2:

you may even get extras....get your first visit badges when you check in at PP...

had you thought of getting a disney basket delivered to the room, divide the $$ by 4...get one with balloons etc...snacks for the parks...just thinking

Fantastic! I'll mention it when we check it and bung on the Aussie accent :thumbsup2

I'll look into it for sure, I'm making sure we have snacks for the park and having a locker to store them so we don't waste heaps of money buying food in the parks....gosh talking like this makes me get butterflies, its actually happening :goodvibes

I love you Dis-ers, so thoughtful and helpful to a first timer :flower3:

Fantastic! I'll mention it when we check it and bung on the Aussie accent :thumbsup2

I'll look into it for sure, I'm making sure we have snacks for the park and having a locker to store them so we don't waste heaps of money buying food in the parks....gosh talking like this makes me get butterflies, its actually happening :goodvibes

I love you Dis-ers, so thoughtful and helpful to a first timer :flower3:

awwwww shucks

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...uCelebrate/index?name=CelebrationsGiftingPage

we just love seeing things thru the newbies eyes.....brings back the magic for us as well..and enthusiasm is catching....

just think of all the things you can talk to your class about :teacher:

get them all planning your next trip:wizard:

THis might sound dumb, but for me it was Happy Days! every since I watched that as a child I wanted to be American, I wanted to go to College etc etc. And Disney was of course part of US culture and always wanted but could never afford to go until I got married, sometime ago now.

We honeymooned in USA, San Fran, Vegas, Disney and Hawaii and the addiction began.

Just thinking about being on Main Street makes me feel happy !! :cool1:

I get it :thumbsup2

So does my family :laughing:

I was utterly amazed when my mum told me she was going to LA and they were only going to do 1 day at Disneyland, "thats enough" she said.
Then the day after she and her friends went back, and are still saying they weren't there long enough.

I have infected them with Disneyitis, and we all know there is no known cure don't we? :sick:

After our trip to DL in 2009 we took a holiday closer to home the following summer. Every year we spend 2 glorious weeks at Rainbow Bay on the NSW/QLD border, we've been going for almost 10 years now and just love it. Well, the year following our DL trip the girls nagged to go to Dreamworld. After waiting 1/2 hr to go on the Wiggles ride, DD6 turned to me afterwards and says " that was a bit chatty wasn't it?" :lmao:

On the way back to our apartment DD13 announces that the theme parks in Australia are pathetic and she would rather we just give her the money we would spend on admission! Oh really??:rolleyes1

Oh well, at least I have passed on the Disney gene to people who appreciate it:woohoo:.

THis might sound dumb, but for me it was Happy Days! every since I watched that as a child I wanted to be American, I wanted to go to College etc etc. And Disney was of course part of US culture and always wanted but could never afford to go until I got married, sometime ago now.

We honeymooned in USA, San Fran, Vegas, Disney and Hawaii and the addiction began.

Just thinking about being on Main Street makes me feel happy !!

I totally get it! Except for me, it was Bewitched. I have always loved everything America. I wish I could twitch my nose to get me there whenever I wanted to go :lmao:

when we were planning our trip to the usa in nov last year, we each had to pick a location to visit. i was torn between NYC and new orleans... my sis picked wwohp and carlo picked disneyland... i was like, omg really *roll eyes* disneyland is for kids and tourists, and we're here for the kulcha and stuff :)

i love disney, don't get me wrong, but i didn't understand how magical it could be...

then i ordered the vacation planning dvd (for my little OCD planning tendencies) and we watched it one sunday when we had nothing better to do, and O. M. G. the magic. we cried, we laughed, we held hands and sat with wide-eyed wonder... and that was just for the planning dvd.

when we first walked into disneyland, it was freezing cold, raining and we were soaked to the bone, jet lagged, and had no caffeine in our system, but we still found the magic. and when the sun came out, we dried out and had some food in our system... it was glorious.

when i walked down main st on the 2nd day and a CM was using a swiffer to clean main street, i was like :worship: they swiffer the streets!!!!!

and now we are hooked!!! we are going back this year... and in 2013... and in 2014. if i get pregnant, i've threatened to leave the baby with my parents to ensure we don't have to put off our 2013 and 2014 trips :)

so much delight and wonder and just discovery is in every moment and around every corner at disneyland

Its gotta be the walk down Main St. The fact that when at WDW you get totally lost in Disney's World. You forget all the troubles in your life and just live in the Magic of it all. You can't beat that. Its an escape from reality and thats ace.:thumbsup2

As soon as you walk through those gates the worries of the world are all gone and you are in an amazing magical place! My daughter said to me the other day I wan't to live in the USA. I asked why, she replied "so I can got to disneyland everyday"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter