What is mobile order?

Pmlocke

Peter Locke
I always stay at AS Music (every year since 2009) and was looking a the menu today and it show that breakfast is Mobile Order. Does that mean I cannot get in line for my Bounty Breakfast? Does it mean I can only text or call in my breakfast order? I do not have a cell phone and have never needed one when traveling to WDW. Do I have to acquire a cell phone now to be able to get food? Help, I refuse to get a cell phone so does this mean I go hungry?

While it’s possible to Disney without a smartphone definitely research all aspects before you try it. Make certain you have your park reservations booked at least a couple months ahead of time- as soon as you have valid tickets is the best time to book park reservations.

You won’t be able to do Individual Lightening Lanes or Genie+ so research how to Disney World without Genie+ so you can plan your days accordingly. Try to plan any reservations for dining you want at table services ahead of time since you won’t have the ability to join the waitlist from your phone (and even that is only offered sometimes they’re so busy these days).

It’s possible to Disney World without a smartphone (note I said smartphone, not cell phone- a plain old cellphone would be useless) but you need to plan ahead.

While it’s possible to Disney without a smartphone definitely research all aspects before you try it. Make certain you have your park reservations booked at least a couple months ahead of time- as soon as you have valid tickets is the best time to book park reservations.

You won’t be able to do Individual Lightening Lanes or Genie+ so research how to Disney World without Genie+ so you can plan your days accordingly. Try to plan any reservations for dining you want at table services ahead of time since you won’t have the ability to join the waitlist from your phone (and even that is only offered sometimes they’re so busy these days).

It’s possible to Disney World without a smartphone (note I said smartphone, not cell phone- a plain old cellphone would be useless) but you need to plan ahead.
Thank you for your response and your concern for our future visits. My children, grandchildren and now the great grandchildren are always trying to get me "hooked up" as they call it by encouraging me to get a cell, but I have made it this long without. I travel down to WDW every year with my wife and we are well versed in preparing for our trip. I always have my reservations 6 months prior and since we no longer eat at sit downs, we don't need dining reservations. As for the Lightening Lanes, when we go past a ride, if the line is longer than 20 minutes, we keep walking. At our age, we go for the sheer pleasure of being at WDW with each other. W haven't been since COVID restrictions began but hope to return February, 2023. Again, thanks for your concern and tips. You exemplify the type of person who loves Disney like we do-caring and fun loving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter