what is skyauction??

diz_princess

Mouseketeer
I've seen it mentioned here and there, what is it? Is it legit? Anyone use it? Details, details, please!
TIA!

it is legit! My parents bid on OLCC last year and just went this past January and had a great time - they paid $294.00 for the whole week (they had a 1-bedroom) so upon their return and recommendation I myself bid on a 2 -bedroom suite and won the bid for $386.00 for the whole week and my family and I will be going January 2003!

One more thing - to answer any questions you might have you can go to the website which is www.skyauction.com and they have a FAQ page and that would answer any questions you may have.:)

I booked a weeks stay at the Silver Lake Resort for this june. It's a one bedroom condo for $235 the whole week! I have nothing but good to say about skyauction. Just make sure you read all the fine print before you bid. Sometimes the aucitons are only good on certain dates. Basically you make a bid then add that to the service charge I think that was $195, and I think shipping was $15.00. So I bid $25 then add the $195.00 then the $15.00. Total charged to my card was $235.00. What a deal! I hope this makes it clear. Good Luck!

I know with priceline airfare if you miss your connection sometimes you have no help rebooking since you bought through priceline. How does it work if you buy airfare with skyauction, anyone do it? I am looking at a GREAT deal for Jamaica (our 2nd fave place).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter