What is the 1 thing you would do on a Disney Cruise this minute?

I think you answered your own question . . "take a few minutes to applicate the small things".

Touche

Lounging in the sun by the goofy pool

Some rays sounds good to me.

Shuffle Board? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂 jk

It's one of those things I always swear I will make time for, and hardly ever do. But it is fun!

Morning coffee (caramel latte) from cove cafe and some pastries (chocolate pillow, cinnamon scroll and a muffin)

Sounds like a great way to spend the morning. I miss the days when that pastry case was serve your self.

Me Time with coffee and an almond croissant (or two) on my balcony, either reading or watching the ocean, while the rest of the family is still drooling into their pillows.

I always feel like the second I pull that door open, everyone else wakes up. Whats your secret to getting out there silently?

Grab a Margarita from the Bon Voyage Bar. Nothing better than getting a drink at Bon Voyage before dinner with the atrium buzzing and live music playing.

The live music is great. I hardly ever stop to listen though, to focused on getting to dinner and the awesome food!

Hey you stole mine right down to the very same drink. 😂 Those things are amazing!!

It's moments like that when I know I'm among my people. Miss that feeling from cruising too!

We love doing this. After dinner we walk around deck 4 a few times before going to the show, then come back and relax in the chairs for a while. Last time we clapped and cheered on the joggers. At first they gave us dirty looks but after a few times they realized we were genuinely cheering for them.
Except sometimes we cheer while eating ice cream. :laughing:

:rotfl2:That would be me. Double fisting ice cream. One day I'll keep up my fitness on a ship...... ok who am I kidding. You'll find me at the soft serve.

The minute I read your subject title I thought "Go to the Rainforest Room!" and then I chuckled when I saw your first post said the same thing.

:banana: In that moment, I just wanted to pass out on some heated tile seats and not move. I still want to do that. But not as much as when I first posted it!

I always feel like the second I pull that door open, everyone else wakes up. Whats your secret to getting out there silently?

We use clothespins to clip the blackout curtains together, it helps to keep things dark in the mornings. I just kind of slither out from the side and try to be a quiet with the balcony door. It also helps to have a family that likes to sleep in. :) A little bit of noise doesn't bother the young MacSpiffs very much; even as little kids they weren't early risers but now that they're teens you could drive a truck over them and they'd barely notice.

Soft serve banana on my verandah...
ahh i hope one day I will experience this again.

At this exact moment: I would love to be getting on our boat for Rhine River ABD. Can't be more specific as I have never done this ABD cruise. Fingers crossed all will be "well" by October and we can make this rescheduled trip.

Soft serve banana on my verandah...
ahh i hope one day I will experience this again.

Soft serve banana is awesome! I love the "roll of the dice" feel of checking the ice cream flavors for the day. If they have your favorite flavor, you feel like you won a tiny lottery, if they don't they still at least have vanilla so its all good anyway.

Drink in hand, Satellite Falls or lounge chairs Deck 4. Are we there yet?

I wish we were.

No question: Remy. I'd take lunch or dinner.

I've never tried Remy, hopefully someday.

THIS. Remy dinner or Palo Brunch. Mmmm.

Palo Brunch!!! Everyone hypes it up, and I wasn't sure it would live up to the hype. It did. The cheese spread alone!!! I still regret not asking the name of this amazing smokey creamy cheese I had at brunch. I'd go just for the cheese selections.

Walking to our Palo brunch reservation......

I know for me, sometimes the moments just before something I've been looking forward to can be the best. The anticipation and joy as your about to experience something can be a great moment.

At this exact moment: I would love to be getting on our boat for Rhine River ABD. Can't be more specific as I have never done this ABD cruise. Fingers crossed all will be "well" by October and we can make this rescheduled trip.

The moments just before you step on the ship are some of my favorite. The excitement is so thick you could cut it. And when they announce your name (on the big ships at least) what a pure second of joy. Hopefully you get to experience the thrill of getting onboard soon!

Do you happen to know what is in that?
I didn't remember, but was able to find it in comments on an old Disney blog. It does sound familiar, but I think there was vodka. I could be mistaken, though, since all of the other sweet martinis that I drink have vodka.

1 oz Godiva Milk Chocolate, 1 oz Frangelico, 1 oz Baileys, 1/2 oz Kahula, 1 packet of honey, and chocolate sauce

Surprised no one has said taking naps.
Naps are one of my favorite things to do on the cruise...on sea days I normally nap around 1-3 pm, before dinner.
With the verandah door half open, right after a hearty lunch at cabanas, the gentle breeze caressing your feet while falling asleep watching Ratatouille...it's glorious, few things compare to it. I highly recommend.

Surprised no one has said taking naps.
Naps are one of my favorite things to do on the cruise...on sea days I normally nap around 1-3 pm, before dinner.
With the verandah door half open, right after a hearty lunch at cabanas, the gentle breeze caressing your feet while falling asleep watching Ratatouille...it's glorious, few things compare to it. I highly recommend.

Agreed but door closed, blanket wrapping me into a cocoon. I will never understand those of you who like to sleep with your feet exposed/cold. I respect you... but I do not understand you. :teeth:

I didn't remember, but was able to find it in comments on an old Disney blog. It does sound familiar, but I think there was vodka. I could be mistaken, though, since all of the other sweet martinis that I drink have vodka.

1 oz Godiva Milk Chocolate, 1 oz Frangelico, 1 oz Baileys, 1/2 oz Kahula, 1 packet of honey, and chocolate sauce

I make my chocolate martini with the godiva, baileys, kahula, chocolate sauce, and use 3-4 oz of good quality chocolate milk. I've never missed the frangelico or honey. The chocolate milk let's me drink 2! 8-)

Right now, I think I would take sitting on Castaway Cay, enjoying the sun, just about ready to go to a nice b-q lunch. It's a hard call between that, or sitting around chatting on deck late in the evening after a fun day - warm breeze, quiet buzz in the air, not a worry in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter