• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the age gap between you and your siblings or cousins if you don't have siblings?

We are stair steps...almost thirty siblings and cousins. Life was/is a blast. We are still connected♥️

My mom was the oldest of 12. Probably the reason I’m an Only ☺️

My cousins range from 8 years older, to less than a month older, to two born when I was in my 20s

I don't know how many years older my oldest sibling is over me. She was already grown & left home when I was born (youngest of 7). I didn't meet her until I was 9yrs old. We were never close.
Then when I was 15 my mom had her 'change of life' baby. We have been inseparable for most all of our lives.
I have 4 children & there is only 7 years difference between the oldest & youngest.

I am an only child. With my first cousins, I have one that is a year younger and another that is 4 years younger. I had another first cousin who was 16 years younger.

I have no “full” siblings. If you look my moms children, there is 5 years between my older sister and I. From my dads side, there is 3 years between my brother and I and 8 between my sister and I.

Oldest of 4. Brother 1 was born 11 months after me and my younger twin brothers were born when I was 13. My cousins are all with 5 years of me.

6 kids, 5 boys and me, I'm the youngest kid and only girl. Five years between me and the oldest, then 4, 3 2 and 1 1/2 years between me and the youngest boy. No twins, one preemie.

I am 4 3/4 years older than my sister. Just the two of us.

We were 14 cousins on my dad’s side. Cousins were spread over 17 years.

I am the oldest of 4 girls. The next youngest is slightly over a year younger than me, the next one is 5 years younger than me and the youngest is about 7 years younger than me. I have 8 first cousins. The oldest is 10 years older than me and the youngest is 3 years younger than me.

My Mom had 5 kids in 4 years
I am the oldest
Brother born 10 months later
Twins born 19 months later
Sister born 18 months later
All by c section
It was the 50s

My only sibling is 6 years younger than me. DH has a sibling one year older and another 9 years younger.

My parents had 6 kids. I’m the youngest and my oldest sister is 18 years older than me.

My oldest and youngest are also 18 years apart.

I was an aunt when I was one so my youngest has a cousin who is 40 years older than her.

Only one Sister. I'm 3years & 8 months older. Due to when our birthdays fell, we we always 4 years apart in School.Her freshman year in High School was my freshman year in College.

Both of my Parents were only children so no 1st Cousins. My 2nd Cousins range fom 12 years older to 18 years younger.

I am the oldest grandchild and sibling. My sister is the youngest grandchild and sibling. There are 24 years between she and I. She was my parents' 25th anniversary surprise. There were 5 of us in total. My second youngest sister, who was 9 years younger than me passed away 8 years ago.

None of my aunts and uncles started having their kids until after my brother was born. He is 2 years younger than me. The youngest of my cousins is two years older than my youngest sister. They were both flower girls in my wedding.

I am almost 6 years older than my sister.

I have TONS of cousins - most of us are within about a 10 year age span.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter