What is the last repair you've had done to your home?

Since buying the house in 2020, we had a new roof, a new automatic garage door, 2 bathroom remodels, $25K sewer pipe for all lines.

I jsut had all of my windows replaced and I hada cracked and bowing ceiling in the back room that is getting repaired currently. They tore it all down yesterday and the new one is going up today.

We have a guy coming tomorrow for an estimate to stain our deck. Our deck is app. 1400 sq feet and we had to completely replace it 18 months ago (that hurt $$) and we had plans to stain it in the fall but weather and our schedules did not cooperate. We have decided to forgo doing it ourselves and hire it out because it was too expensive of a project (the replacement) to risk letting it go much longer without stain.

So far this year… had a painting company remove popcorn ceilings in our halls & stairway, repair the ceilings & walls where we had removed & then paint everything plus the railings on the stairs. We removed the carpets before then, the new carpets are being installed Tuesday. Our washer died & we got a new one about a month ago. And last week, the crank on the awning window in our kitchen totally broke. The window is 28 years old, but still has some kind of warranty, so the company is ordering the part & replacing it.

Bathroom remodeling is booked for this fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter