What is the Origin of Your DIS Screen Name?

Mine came from my nickname since high school- pinkie
If you can tell by my pics below,I wear pink everyday and also have pink bangs (also since highschool)
Can you tell I love pink :cutie:
Sue is my name

This is my first post here in the DL community board so I thought it would be a fun way to join in.

My name came from all the way back when I was in 7th or 8th grade I was at my friends house and she was eating mini muffins and I kept flicking them at her or off the table anyways she started calling me flick chick after that and it stuck I have used it as my screename for everything since then. Everyone always thinks it's because I like to watch movies :)

I am glad I found this board DH and I are big Disneyland fans!!

This is my first post here in the DL community board so I thought it would be a fun way to join in.

My name came from all the way back when I was in 7th or 8th grade I was at my friends house and she was eating mini muffins and I kept flicking them at her or off the table anyways she started calling me flick chick after that and it stuck I have used it as my screename for everything since then. Everyone always thinks it's because I like to watch movies :)

I am glad I found this board DH and I are big Disneyland fans!!

So, you don't like movies? :confused3

I don't think I have posted on this one yet...
Mine is just my initials, and the year I was born...nothing interesting. I just wanted to make up something quick haha

My screen name is inspired by the dog, Doug, in Up. I am about as distractable as he was.

So, instead of using a screen name like, "distracted by shiny objects", or "slowly losing her mind", I went with Squirrel!!!

I was admittedly trying to be witty and a Disney die-hard when I thought of my screen name, and My Heart Belongs To Mickey just came to me... probably because I was (and still am) on this "independent woman" kick. After all, men may come and go, but my love for Mickey is forever :love:

Also- my previous screen name on the boards was FutureCinderella88, as my friends and family always told me I would make a perfect "friend" to Cinderella at one of the Disney Parks... but that dream died when I grew to be 5'10"... sad day.

Another note- I stopped using FutureCinderella when I took a 2 yr hiatus from the boards, forgot my password and had deleted the email account it was attached to... anyway to fix this?

It is a hammy down from a very old gypsy. She has since recently passed on over to the great beyond. Madame Leota might be able to connect with her for you....

Laughograms ...was an early production company Walt used back in Kansas City when he was getting started. I guess he had to just about skip ..town when he ran out of money

i didnt really put much thought into my username but here is how i thought of it.

AussieJess = the Aussie part because im from Australia and the Jess part because my name is Jessica

Dharma Lou is one of my cats. I had wanted my screen name to be VioletsMom, but it was taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter