what is the weirdest tv show you have watched?

Loved Haven. An oldie for me would be Outer Limits, but loved it so much! I'm going to try the Rehearsal. I'm curious now.

Loved Haven. An oldie for me would be Outer Limits, but loved it so much! I'm going to try the Rehearsal. I'm curious now.
Watched first episode of rehearsal. It's kind of strange and interesting. I probably won't watch any more of it. Watching Legion now. I kind of like it so far. What is the show with the pig episode?

An odd show called "Lexx" about a spaceship, a weapon, a group of oddballs. I just remember it being very strange.

The current incarnation of Nancy Drew. I love it, but it's one of those things where you just have to suspend disbelief and go along for the ride.

Dr. Pimple Popper. Ick!
Although I can't really "watch" the graphic parts, I actually find that show and others like the podiatrist one, very compelling. The doctors are so incredibly caring and kind and it's incredibly touching how profound a difference treatment makes to many of the patients. :grouphug: It hurts my heart to think of how afflicted and hopeless they have been.

Although I can't really "watch" the graphic parts, I actually find that show and others like the podiatrist one, very compelling. The doctors are so incredibly caring and kind and it's incredibly touching how profound a difference treatment makes to many of the patients. :grouphug: It hurts my heart to think of how afflicted and hopeless they have been.
I agree with you on this. I feel so sorry for many of those people and she truly does care and in many instances make such a difference for them. I just can’t watch it because my stomach can’t handle it. And she gets a little too gleeful to me when she is popping something gross (to me) out. But I’m glad that she is able to help so many people.

Well, it's not creepy or mysterious, but of recent vintage I'm going to throw in a vote for "Is It Cake?"

That is one strange show premise; and the idea that it's actually a hit is mind-boggling.

Well, it's not creepy or mysterious, but of recent vintage I'm going to throw in a vote for "Is It Cake?"

That is one strange show premise; and the idea that it's actually a hit is mind-boggling.
Yeah watched a couple episodes of this. Moved on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter