What is up with Disney Dining?

Miss Jasmine

Time for something new!<BR><font color=limegreen><
For the past two days I have been trying to get through to Disney Dining. Now I do live right outside the Orlando area so I have been choosing option #1 on its new system. Are any of you experiencing the same problem going through #2?

I have never, ever had this type of problem before. Usually I get through right away. I wait until after the 7:00 rush. I am on hold now (9:20 AM), and yesterday I tried around 2:00 and 4:00, giving up after about 15 minutes each time, as it's still a toll call from here (and with the strange telephone companies, it actually costs more than a long distance call :rolleyes: )

I am getting frustrated! :o

Miss Jasmine, I am sorry to hear that. I guess I was lucky when I called yesterday at 10 AM. I didn't make note of how long I waited, but when I was done making 7 PS's, I noticed I had been on the phone for 28 minutes.

Although the planning has been going smoothly for me so far, with all the troubles the Disers are having with the reservation system, I am preparing myself for a minor disaster or two.

Hope you have a better luck today.

Kay

I've had similiar experiences every time this week. Answer all the questions and then always on hold for a minimum of 10 minutes every time. According to the Dining CMs they are that busy but, like you say, it seems to have started this week.

As usual, if you are not happy with the service from any WDW department, email WDW at WDW.Guest.Communications@disney.com (that's the most current email address I have, if there's a better one, let me know please!).

Let's hope this is only temporary! :rolleyes:

I was going to start a similar thread, I've called everyday this week at all different times and every time I've given up after being on hold about 10 - 15 minutes. This is nuts especially since its a toll call.

Also I noticed you can't 'speed' your way through the prompts, you must wait until they start saying 'If you....press 1' before it will accept your response. All I can say is I'm grateful I'm not trying to get Cindy's ressies.

Thanks for the email address I definitely will write and complain.

I finally got through. I am happy that I don't have to go through all those prompts, only two, I believe there are more for those outside the area. So I made my PSs and then DH decided he wanted an earlier time for one of the days, so there I was on hold again for a while, but shorter than the other times.

This is a real pain in the neck when trying to get CRT. I was able to get a ressie this am though ,probably because people are still not used to the prompt. Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter