What is your absolute FAVORITE snack at WDW?

Since it seems like I love every single snack I try at WDW, I try my best not to try any new ones.

I LOVE Dole Whips, Casey's Hot Dogs and peanut butter cups!

True, the Mickey bars are great, but I vote for the frozen bananas covered with chocolate!!! My parents got me one on our first trip to WDW in the summer of 1972!!! We have had a love affair ever since!!!

I can't believe no one has said my favorite yet-
caramel apples from the candy shop on Main St.
June 16th-I can't wait!!!!

Mickey shaped rice krispy treats with chocolate ears, Minnie bars, brownies from the WL, and french fries at the Poly!

...what, you mean you're supposed to do something other than eat at WDW? :teeth:

Peanut Butter Fudge from the Main Street Bakery and the Mickey Mouse Rice Krispy Treats!

Cinnamon Buns... Hot off the bricks at the Tusker House Restaurant in Africa at Animal Kingdom.

Oh yeah and Dole Whips in Adventureland..

Yum Yum!:bounce:

The Chocolate cake at Starring rolls Bakery at MGM.

A good Mickey Pop is always perfect on a hot Florida Day.

The Fries at AK at the entrance to Dino land hit the spot last December.

Can't beat a Tiramasu from the BW bakery.

My all time favorite is the Rice Cream at Norway!

denise

Funnel Cakes in Epcot at the AMerican pavillion are my favorite!
DH loves Mickey Bar's!!
Funny story about the WDW popcorn....Before our April trip I asked my niece Nina, who is 3, what she wanted Auntie Laura to bring her from WDW (she had gone last May) & that I would get her ANYTHING at all that she wanted & she said "Popcorn!" I was expecting her to want a toy or a Princess costume or something but all she wanted was WDW popcorn!! LOL:p

I have a good ice cream story. When I was in Walt Disney World at the age of 12 my mom and brother decided to ride tower of terror, my sister and I didn't want to join in so my stepdad suggested we get ice cream instead. So we walk up to the ice cream stand close to Tower of Terror and order each a sundae. The man asks what flavor I would like, I reply "strawberry." Then he says, would you like all the toppings? I thought I'd already ordered strawberry as my topping but I said sure anyways. So we get my sundae, OMG! The thing was huge, the ice cream was STRAWBERRY! It consisted of m&ms, nuts, chocolate fudge, strawberry sauce, caramel sauce, the list goes on and on.
You can imagine my surprise! They even sectioned off all the goods on top of the ice cream, it really was a piece of art.

Oh, you are all making me hungry, I can't pick just one snack though.

chocolate covered mickey pretzels
caramel apple
chocolate covered strawberries
any sundae from ghirardeli (sp?) or beaches and cream
kaki gori
anything from the bakery in france

I have yet to try a mickey rice krispie bar! And Skuttle once mentioned some cheesecake bars from the boardwalk I think that she said were amazing, I'll have to try those sometime too.

So much food, so little time :)

tamie

Pineapple Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in Adventureland!!

Fudge from the candy shop at MK
Ice cream sundeas at Beaches & Cream
Kaki Gori

Churro's - and not those new flavored kinds that they have at Disneyland. We try to find them right away so that the kids can stop asking for them and we can get on with the fun. Love, love, love the funnel cakes, too.

The cookies from The confectionery on Main Street. They are so awesome!!The chocolate chip rasberry cookies is delish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter