What is your biggest regret from your school life?

Inspector Gadget costume honestly sounds like an amazing idea! Propeller blades on your head and you could hide tools up your sleeves! I was full black leather trench and a top hat with frilly shirts. I looked like I was going to an Anne Rice book signing at all times. XD Can we add sense of style regrets into here?

I did the hat with a red police light on top, then I had some silver flex tube around my arm up my sleeve. If I held the coat right, that was hidden until I reached out so it looked like my arm was extending.

I've never had style regrets! :teeth: I've never been "in style" either, but that's a different matter.

I was drunk throughout most of high school. I would get drunk every weekend, most nights, oftentimes even during school. I would drink a beer on the drive to school, I skipped out on a field trip and went to Bourbon Street, walked down the high school hall drinking a beer my senior year, I would pour beer into a circle K 72oz cup and bring it to class. I ran with a crowd that I got into my first bar fight by age 16, got arrested before I could drive, lost my license before I graduated. I wish I had studied more and straightened up my act, my wife honestly wishes the opposite, she wishes she had more fun. She was straight A’s then on to college, member of multiple societies and groups. Me, I made good grades but I simply didn’t care, I hated being told what to do and I rebelled hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter