What is your Disney shameful secret?

OMG! Crying with laughter at those vids! I can feel a Gaston crush building! Definitely hope he is around for my trip in September!

Okay, so I'm not a parent, so I can't exactly relate, but it seems that there WOULD be a better way to discipline your child if they're getting out of hand. AND/OR you KNOW they're going to be wound up and so you mentally prepare yourself beforehand and learn to step back and calm down before becoming "that" parent at WDW.

I'm going to try my best to heed this advice to the very best of my ability next week.

4 - I wish Disney had “adult only” hours. I know the park makes most of their money on families with kids, but … I wish I had an opportunity to do everything without annoying kids getting in my way. Some days I just want to strangle some kids (and quite a few parents).

I 2nd that. During our last trip (DH plus my parents) we talked about how nice it would be to have a specific park each night be adult only.

1. Peope that spin the teacups are NOT allowed to ride with me.:lmao: That spinning will mess me up for hours after.
2. I am THE most ackward person on the planet when it comes to talking to the characters, yet I love the meet and greets. I will often start talking about the first thing that pops in my head which can make for some interestinng convos (ie; discussing ice cream with Tink and Friends because I happened to be hungry in line) pirate:
3. I hate Space Mountain. I'll ride it because it is there, though

I have never been to the Tiki Room, or the Country Bear Jamboree. I feel I am somewhat justified in that, though I feel I should rectify that situation on my next trip :D Oh, and I have never walked through the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse either.

But, the biggie is *takes deep breath* I have not yet seen the Frozen movie :blush: We never go to the cinema, and I somehow haven't gotten round to getting the DVD. Heck, I only heard Let It Go for the first time on Saturday on Strictly Come Dancing (our UK version of Dancing With The Stars) :confused3 I think I had better get a move on, as it seems if I am not familiar with Frozen then I won't recognise half of what is going on at Disney when I go in May!! :)

I really am not a AK fan, my fiance LOVES it and could probably spend two days there re-riding EE and watching The Festival of the Lion King over and over :simba:. I would rather ride the monorail for hours and stare out the window:lovestruc ,then spend time at AK.

While I had the opportunity to stay in Disney World from January to August 2014 thanks to the college program,

I only watched Illuminations once the whole 6+ months. I thought it was boring.

I never had a Dole Whip. Not a pineapple fan, didn't want to spend money on something I knew I'd only eat one bite of and throw the rest away. If someone offers to buy me one ill try it, but other than that, no thanks.

I tried Be Our Guest during Lunch & Dinner on my program, and while the theming is FANTASTIC, the food wasn't great. I thought my meals at Casey's Corner were better. I wouldn't be upset if I never got to eat there again because of the new FP+ only thing.

I never rode Pirates, kept telling myself to, but never did. oops?

I hate the movie Pocahontas. It has scared me ever since I was little.

While I had the opportunity to stay in Disney World from January to August 2014 thanks to the college program, I only watched Illuminations once the whole 6+ months. I thought it was boring. I never had a Dole Whip. Not a pineapple fan, didn't want to spend money on something I knew I'd only eat one bite of and throw the rest away. If someone offers to buy me one ill try it, but other than that, no thanks. I tried Be Our Guest during Lunch & Dinner on my program, and while the theming is FANTASTIC, the food wasn't great. I thought my meals at Casey's Corner were better. I wouldn't be upset if I never got to eat there again because of the new FP+ only thing. I never rode Pirates, kept telling myself to, but never did. oops? I hate the movie Pocahontas. It has scared me ever since I was little.

I don't like Illuminations either. *ducks*

my secret is that as a 20 year old woman, i get nervous talking to the face characters, especially the princesses! i dont know why, i just turn ridiculously shy around them!

my secret is that as a 20 year old woman, i get nervous talking to the face characters, especially the princesses! i dont know why, i just turn ridiculously shy around them!

I do the same thing!! Always so exited to get to the top of the line and never know what to say! Thank god I always have something for them to sign to fill the awkwardness I spill... Lol

I've never rode space mountain... but I'm planning on conquering it this upcoming trip/ ... (with a friend of course lol)

I've only been to DW once (well twice if you count the time I went when I was 2 that I don't remember) which was last year and only for MVMCP
I don't like Space Mountain...I didn't like how I couldn't brace myself for the turns/drops so I left with a headache :faint:

I think Seven Dwarfs is a spectacular waste of time if the wait is longer than 10 minutes.Nothing spectacular. I can't stand parades. I think BOG is just OK. I hate the circus section of MK. I think it's a colossal misuse of space.

I think Fantasmic is boring.

I actually just don't like HS in general. IMO it's outdated. I'm not too secretive about that part though haha.

It bothers me that nobody considers that the whole movie Frozen is essentially based on Elsa causing huge amounts of problems for tons of people. Also, why does nobody talk about how Hans tried to behead her? It's not everyday someone nearly gets beheaded in a children's movie. Anna had to keep going around cleaning up Elsa's mess lol

BOG is overrated. I had a mediocre pork chop. It is beautiful, however.

I'm still mad about the height requirement to be friends with a princess, and I'll never "let it go". Not my fault I'm a little too tall. hmph.

I like the atmosphere and experience at Be Our Guest, but I don't much care for the food there. I met Anna and Elsa because I was able to get a fastpass, but I think "Frozen" is mostly gloomy and depressing. And I was crazy about the Universe of Energy before it became Ellen's Energy Adventure, but I don't like the way Ellen puts down her college roommate.

I've never seen MK fireworks except from Poly beach (this is after about 15 trips to WDW). The hassle of the crowds never seems worth it (we have 2 kids; I'd brave the crowds if it were just DH and me).

Agree with PPs that BOG food is just not very good. But, love the theming - especially the snow falling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter