What is your favorite room location at The B Resort?

dizneefan13

Earning My Fins
We are getting ready to go to Orlando and stay at a Disney Springs hotel, The B, for the first time.
I decided to stay off-site when I learned there is decent bus service and you get the on-site perks, except for the free airport transport. We had decided to use Uber/Lyft for this anyway. And we got a killer deal through mousesavers!

So I'm wondering, what are people's favorite room locations at The B? I am thinking we want a mid-level floor, view of DS, and as quiet as possible. I think the room design is great, I really like the look, and think there will be plenty of room to move around. I love the couch that makes into a bed. Great spot to lounge with a drink and chill out.

Any suggestions are much appreciated! TIA.

If you plan resort/pool time I would pick a pool patio room and have your own fenced patio that opens to pool.

If not then I would pick tower DS view.

I've stayed in both.

If you plan resort/pool time I would pick a pool patio room and have your own fenced patio that opens to pool.

If not then I would pick tower DS view.

I've stayed in both.

Thanks, HopperFan! Was the pool patio room fairly quiet? Having our own fenced patio sounds awesome, but not if its noisier there than in the tower.

Thanks, HopperFan! Was the pool patio room fairly quiet? Having our own fenced patio sounds awesome, but not if its noisier there than in the tower.

Not in our experience. I've never stayed and seen the pool overcrowded or that busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter